Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global ambulance cots market during the historical period of 2014 – 2018. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2019, and key prospects over the forecast period 2019 – 2029.
Fact.MR published a report on the ambulance cots market that includes the global industry analysis 2014 – 2018 and forecast 2019 – 2029. The ambulance cots market report projects that the ambulance cots market is expected to reach ~ US$ 223 Mn by the end of 2019 in terms of value, and is estimated to reach ~ US$ 273 Mn by the end of 2029.
After reading the ambulance cots market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the ambulance cots market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Launch of New Ambulance Services and New Opportunities in Developing Countries
There are several air ambulance services and other innovative types of ambulances that are developed in the emergency medical service industry that utilize pneumatic ambulance cots or electric ambulance cots. For instance, in India, motorbike ambulances were launched in Delhi in 2017 and Mumbai in 2018. Similarly, in the U.S., Malley Industries, a supplier of New Brunswick's ambulances, expanded its fleet into the U.S. market in 2016 with electric and pneumatic ambulance cots. Several private ambulance service providers offer air ambulance services across the world that use electric or pneumatic ambulance cots. The trend of adopting air ambulances in both developed and developing regions is expected to positively influence the growth of the ambulance cots market during the forecast period. According to WHO, 1 ambulance per 50,000 population is a standard that a country should have or aim to reach, in order to meet the growing demand. However, in Nanjing, China, there are only 50 ambulances for a population of 8 million in 2013. Thus, there is a requirement for more ambulances in the APAC region, which is an opportunity for the ambulance cots market in the region.
Check out the Sample Report here: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4166
The ambulance cots market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Russia)
- South Asia (Thailand, Indonesia)
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the ambulance cots market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Stryker Corporation
- Ferno-Washington, Inc.
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global ambulance cots market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments:
- EMS Service Provider
- Ambulatory Service Centers
Rising Installed Base of Ambulances offer Significant Growth Opportunities
According to the WHO and several scientists, the minimum number of ambulances required is estimated to be one in 50,000 population across the world. Some countries exceed the number of minimum ambulance requirement norms. To meet the rising incidence of emergencies across the globe and to reduce the duration of response, more ambulances are required. Most countries, such as the U.S., the U.K., and Germany, have ambulances more than the required norms and yet are facing several conditions, such as delay in response, unequal distribution of ambulances in urban and rural areas, and increasing emergencies. This results in an increased demand for ambulance services in these regions that influence the growth of the ambulance cots market. Some countries, such as Singapore and Burma (Myanmar), have ambulances below the required norms.
The number of ambulances needed in Burma is around 1149. However, the country recently launched its first ambulance service in 2015 and has only 230 ambulances in its fleet. Other countries, such as Indonesia, have slightly more ambulances than the required norms, and still faces similar problems as those with insufficient ambulances. Thus rising number of ambulances in both the developed and developing nations drive the growth of the ambulance cots market.
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the ambulance cots market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of product types, the ambulance cots market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
- Emergency Cots
- Transport Cots
The global ambulance cots market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Want to know more about the report or any specific requirement: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4166
Some important questions that the ambulance cots market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the ambulance cots market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the ambulance cots market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?