- The Global E-Commerce Market is estimated to reach USD 26.34 trillion by 2027 at a CAGR of 13.9% during the review period
- The global E-Commerce Market is segmented by into business type and end-user.
- Based on basis of type, the market is bifurcated into business-to-business (b2b) and business-to-consumer (b2c). The business-to-business (b2b) is projected to get the largest share. The growing penetration of smartphones, coupled with internet usage, is projected to fuel the B2B e-commerce in the forecast period.
- On the bases of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for the major market share as the region one of the highest Internet penetration rates.
- Top players that account for the major share include Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, Amazon.com, Inc., Apple Inc., Best Buy Co Inc., Dell Inc., eBay Inc., Flipkart.com, Home Depot Inc., JD.com, Inc., Walmart Inc., and among others.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/e-commerce-market-sample-pdf/
Global E-Commerce Market: Key Market Dynamics
- There has been growing mobile and Internet penetration is play a significant role for The E-Commerce market. The rising developing infrastructure facilities as well as the surging the number of internet users are projected to boost the market growth
- The rising flexible online selling framework is also lead to enhance the demand of the E-Commerce Market growth.
- Further, rising number of small and medium enterprises is create a significant opportunities for the market.
- However, lack of implementation of technical platforms are hindering the growth of the market.
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global E-Commerce Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/e-commerce-market-request-methodology/
Global E-Commerce Market: Regional Overview
- North America region is further divided in to the US, Canada and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- The outbreak of COVID-19, there is increasing the demand for E-Commerce packaging in the region is projected a significant growth, due to the rising demand for medicine, food, as well as the various other essential goods.
- As per the Consumer Technology Association, in 2019 the retail revenue from consumer electronics or technology sales in the US was more the USD 400 million, and it been projected to reach by USD 422 million by the end of FY 2020.
- According to Adobe's Digital Economy Index's data, the US e-commerce increased by more than 40% in April, FY 2020, as compared to the baseline period in early march before shelter-in-place restrictions came into effect.
- Asia-Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, and South Korea.
- Asia-Pacific is projected grow at the fastest growth rate with the growing infrastructure facilities as well as rising the number of internet users are projected to boost the market.
- On October 2019, the government e-Marketplace (GeM) had signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union Bank of India to facilitate a cashless, paperless as well as the transparent payment system for an array of services.
- For example, in 2019 the Government of India had released the Draft National E-Commerce Policy which helps to encourages FDI in the marketplace model of E-commerce.
List of the leading companies operating in the E-Commerce Market include:
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Best Buy Co Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- eBay Inc.
- Home Depot Inc.
- JD.com, Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
To Understand How COVID-19 Impact is Covered in This Report. Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/e-commerce-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Global E-Commerce Market: Key Developments
- On September 2018, the Flipkart has completed its acquisition of Upstream Commerce, an analytics start-up based in Israel. This is projected to lead to benefit Flipkart Pvt. Ltd. to price as well as position its products in an economical way.
- On August 2019, the Amazon has acquired 49% stake in a unit of Future Group.
- On September 2019, the Alibaba Group Holding Limited had announced the acquisition of NetEase, Inc., a company offering online e-commerce services.
E-Commerce Market by Region
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/e-commerce-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com