The global smart retail marketis estimated to reach USD 45.1 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 23.7%. Growing adoption of smart devices and growing inclination of consumers towards personalization is expected to drive the smart retail market during the forecast period. However, security and privacy issues associated to IoT devices are expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Predictive commerce is expected to become an opportunity for smart retail market.
Retail is selling of goods in small quantities to the consumers for their individual end use. Smart retail is putting various technological solutions together to give customer quicker, secure, and intelligent experience. Some key players in smart retail market are Intel Corporation, IBM Corporation, Google Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, and Microsoft Corporation, among others.
Download Sample PDF is here: @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/smart-retail-marketsample-pdf/
Smart Retail Market: Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global smart retail market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into hardware, and software. By technology, the market is segmented into radio frequency identification (RFID), near-field communication (NFC), machine learning, Bluetooth smart, wireless fidelity (Wi-Fi), ZigBee, and others. By application, the market is segmented into automated check-out points, smart label, virtual mannequins, smart fitting room, foot-traffic monitoring, and others. The regional analysis is covered under five major regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa, with individual country-level analysis.
Smart Retail Market: Report Scope
The report on the market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
- Intel Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis) IBM Corporation Google Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Microsoft Corporation
- NVIDIA Corporation
- NCR Corporation Cisco Systems, Inc.
- com, Inc.
- Other Key Companies
Request for Report methodology @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/smart-retail-marketrequest-methodology/
Smart Retail Market: Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Smart Retail Market by Component
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Near-Field Communication (NFC)
- Machine Learning
- Bluetooth Smart
- Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)
- Automated Check-Out Points
- Smart Label
- Virtual Mannequins
- Smart Fitting Room
- Foot-Traffic Monitoring
Smart Retail Market by Technology
Smart Retail Market by Application
Smart Retail Market by, Region Asia-Pacific
o China o India o Japan o South Korea o Australia o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- North America o US o Canada o Mexico
- Europe o Germany o France o Italy o UK
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
Middle East and Africa o Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Brazil o Argentina
- Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
- What are the major developments impacting the Smart Retail Market and its growth?
- What will be the effects of the developments in the Smart Retail Market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
- What are the evolving types of the Smart Retail Market?
- What are the evolving applications of global market?
- What are the major characteristics that will affect the global market growth during the study period?
- Who are the key players operating in the global market?
- How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
- Smart Retail Market Providers
- Smart Retail Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
- End-Users of Varied Segments of Smart Retail Market
- Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
- Associations and Industrial Organizations
- Research & Consulting Service Providers
- Research & Development Organizations
- Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis:
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com