- The Global Vitamin D Market is estimated to reach USD 1.8 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 7.2% during the review period
- The global Vitamin D market is segmented by type, application, and end-users channel
- Based on application the market is segmented by pharmaceuticals, functional food & beverages, personal care, feed & pet food, and others. pharmaceuticals segment accounted for the major market share and expected to grow at the fastest growth rate
- On the bases of the region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia-Pacific accounted for a large share aimed to the presence of major manufacturers, increasing adoption of technological advancement, and among others
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vitamin-d-market-sample-pdf/
Global Vitamin D Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Vitamin D deficiency led to the occurrence of various diseases such as cancer, diabetes, fatigue syndrome, and others have resulted in increasing demand for vitamin D to overcome the deficiencies
- Increasing consumer preference for fortified foods has expected to propel the demand for vitamin D further boosting the market growth
- Further, increasing awareness regarding bone & joint health is affecting the growth of the market positively
- However, regulatory standards imposed by various governing agents such as FDA (Food and Drug Administration), and others in order to prevent undesirable vitamin D toxicity is hindering the growth of the market
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Vitamin D Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vitamin-d-market-request-methodology/
Global Vitamin D Market: Regional Overview
- North America:
- North America region is further divided into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Globally, North America accounted for the major market share.
- The increasing prevalence of diseases has played a major role in developing a large market share. According to Mercy Medical Center, about 42% of the U.S. population is vitamin D deficient.
- This has resulted in increasing consumer preference towards fortified food, and dietary supplements to meet the nutritional requirements and maintain a healthy life.
- According to the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), the U.S. sales of fortified food reached USD 63 billion as of February 2020. Additionally, 77% of U.S. adults used dietary supplements in 2019.
- Increasing health conscious populations is further influencing the growth of the vitamin D market
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific region is segmented into five major countries including China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate owing to rapid growth in pharmaceutical, functional food, and feed industries in developing countries
- China has the highest potential for fortified food followed by Indonesia, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Malaysia, and Brazil
- According to the Government of Canada, retail sales of fortified / functional packaged food was USD 83,917.9 million in 2020, and sales of fortified / functional beverage were USD 28,267.1 million in 2020
List of the leading companies operating in the Vitamin D Market include:
- ADM (Company Overview, Financial Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis, & Key Strategy)
- BASF SE
- Bio-Tech Pharmacal
- Dishman Group
- Divi's Nutraceuticals
- Fermenta Biotech Ltd
- Glanbia plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Synthesia, a.s.
- Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-Tech Co.,Ltd
To Understand How COVID-19 Impact is Covered in This Report. Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vitamin-d-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Global Vitamin D Market: Key Developments
- In July 2020, Sativa Group PLC launched new cannabidiol (CBD) and Vitamin D product range in its wellness brand Goodbody. This launch will help the company to strengthen brand positioning.
- In April 2020, MOJU LTD has launched a plant-based vitamin D shot, sourced from seaweed combined with orange and fresh-pressed ginger root and turmeric root. This launch will help to fight the U.K vitamin D deficiency problem
Vitamin D Market by Region
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/vitamin-d-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com