- According to the new market research report “Solar PV Mounting Systems Market by Product Type (Ferrochrome (Rooftop Mounted, Ground Mounted), by Technology (Fixed, Tracking), by End-user (Commercial, Residential, Utilities)by Region (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South America, North America) – Global Forecast (2020 to 2027)”, the global solar PV mounting systems market is estimated to reach USD 16.6Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 6.7% during the review period.
- Solar PV mounting systems are metal stands used to support solar panel by enabling the user to place solar panels on various types of surface
- They are largely manufactured from aluminum, steel, iron, plastic, and in some cases they are made up of alloys
- Solar PV mounting systems are lightweight, adaptable, tough, simple to introduce, and have low development and construction properties.
Get Sample Copy of This Report @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/solar-pv-mounting-systems-market-sample-pdf/
Global Solar PV Mounting Systems Market: Key Market Dynamics
- Growing demand for renewable resources coupled with government support has expected to drive the growth of solar PV mounting systems
- Rising number of solar projects across the globe has expected to surge the demand for solar PV mounting systems
- Fluctuations in prices of raw materials has expected to hinder the growth of the product market during the forecasted period
Request Report Methodology On Competition On Global Solar PV Mounting Systems Market Here @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/solar-pv-mounting-systems-market-request-methodology/
Global Solar PV Mounting Systems Market: Regional Overview
Europe is anticipated to witness prominent growth in solar PV mounting systems market owing to rising installation of solar panels in order to meet clean energy targets. According to SolarPower Europe, European Union installed 16.7GW solar power systems.Moreover, European countries are revising their policies by removing trade measures on the solar panels and are ensuring a highly positive framework for solar through Clean Energy Package Legislation.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the growth in solar PV mounting system market during the forecasted period owing to economic progress exhibited by emerging countries like India, China, Japan, and amongst others. China is investing in expansion of solar plants in order to strengthen its clean energy policies. Rising demand for electricity and limited energy sources of fossil fuel has anticipated to growth of solar PV mounting system. Moreover, countries such as UAE and Saudi Arabia are investing in building solar power plants. For instance, UAE has built world’s largest single solar plant, Noor Abu Dhabi with a production capacity of 1,177 MW.
List of the leading companies operating in the Solar PV Mounting Systems Market include:
- RISEN ENERGY CO., LTD(Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
- Canadian Solar
- Mounting Systems
- XIAMEN UNIVERSE SOLAR TECHNOLOGY Co., LTD
- Solaris Technology Industry, Inc.
- Landpower Solar Technology Co. Ltd
- UNIRAC Inc.
- Tata International Ltd,
- Quick Mount PV.
- Van der Valk Solar System
- Xiamen Grace Solar Technology Co., Ltd
- K2 Systems
- ENF Ltd.
- RBI Solar Inc.
- Belmont Solar
To Understand How COVID-19 Impact is Covered in This Report. Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/solar-pv-mounting-systems-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Global Solar PV Mounting Systems Market: Key Players Overview
- RISEN ENERGY CO., LTD:
RISEN ENERGY CO., LTD is China based company and is one of the leading pioneer in solar industry, the company is engaged in manufacturing of products for energy storage and modules. RISEN ENERGY CO., LTD has strong sales network in China, Germany, Australia, Mexico, India, Japan, U.S., and others. The company has reached module production capacity of 11.1 GW. In February 2020, RISEN ENERGY CO., LTD has signed agreement with Shanghai Electric Group. This will help to provide all modules for Phase I of Vietnam's Forte 50MW photovoltaic project.
- Canadian Solar:
Canadian Solar is one of the largest solar photovoltaic products and energy solution provider. The company has 17 manufacturing facilities located in Asia & America with manufacturing of module capacity of around 134GW annually. Canadian Solar has over 1,500 authorized patents and over 2,400 patent applications. In February 2019, Canadian Solar secured three solar power contracts with Alberta’s Ministry of Infrastructure for a 94 MW portfolio. This project is expected to provide 55% of electricity need to the Alberta government.
Solar PV Mounting Systems Market by Region
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
· Europe (Germany, Russia, France, Italy, UK, Spain, The Netherlands, Rest of Europe)
· Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
· South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/solar-pv-mounting-systems-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit https://www.forencisresearch.com