Increased concern toward utilization of environmental friendly products and supporting governmental regulations have led to the shift in the use of synthetic paper instead of wood paper. Synthetic papers are eco-friendly as they are 100% recyclable. They are mainly made up of polypropylene, polybutylene, and polyethylene and have distinct properties such as being chemical, tear, oil, and moisture resistant, and hence can be used in several applications such as in graphs, banners, charts, graphic arts, shrink-labels, and wrap around labels, restaurant menus, and instruction manuals.
Download PDF Report Sample @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/1617
Rise in urbanization has led to an increase in the demand for printing, labelling, and packaging industries along with the requirement for consumer goods. These factors are the major key drivers of the synthetic paper market. Synthetic papers superior performance characteristics such as high quality of print on the surface and its non-toxic nature also drive this market. Increase in the investment in construction sector in emerging economies is expected to fuel the global market during the forecast period.
The report segments the synthetic paper market on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type market is segmented into biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and others. In 2015, BOPP held the maximum volume share of the market due to its versatile nature and low cost. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into non-label and label. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the global synthetic paper market during the forecast period.
Make an Enquiry before Buying @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1617
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, PPG Industries, Inc, Seiko Epson Corporation, AGFA-Gevaert N.V., Yupo Corporation, Arjobex Sas, American Profol Inc., HOP Industries Corporation, Relyco Sales, Inc., Transilwrap Company, Inc., and MDV Papier GmbH is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global synthetic paper market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key segments between 2014 and 2022.
- Geographically, the synthetic paper market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of synthetic paper) helps understand the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within synthetic paper market is provided with key dynamic factors that helps understand the behavior of the market.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key players within the synthetic paper market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand competitive outlook of global synthetic paper market.
Access Full Summary @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/synthetic-paper-market
Allied Market Research, a market research and advisory company of Allied Analytics LLP, provides business insights and market research reports to large as well as small- & medium-scale enterprises. The company assists its clients to strategize business policies and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Allied Market Research provides one-stop solution right from data collection to investment advice. The analysts at Allied Market Research dig out factors that help clients understand the significance and impact of market dynamics. The company applies client’s insight on the factors such as strategies, future estimations, growth or fall forecasting, opportunity analysis, and consumer surveys among others. As follows, the company offers consistent business intelligence support to help clients transform into a prominent business firm.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free (USA/Canada):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-114
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060