The Business Research Company published its Functional Food Global Market Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Functional Food market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
The report covers the Functional Food market’s segments-
1) By Product Type: Bakery & Cereals, Dairy Products, Meat, Fish & Eggs, Soy Products, Fats & Oils, Others
2) By Ingredients: Carotenoids, Dietary Fibers, Fatty Acids, Minerals, Prebiotics & Probiotics, Vitamins, Others
3) By Application: Sports Nutrition, Weight Management, Immunity, Digestive Health, Clinical Nutrition, Cardio Health, Others.
Functional Food Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
The global functional food market is expected decline from $174.6 billion in 2019 and to $169.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and reach $209.9 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 7.4%.
Key players dealing in the functional food market are increasingly focusing on new product developments and company expansion in order to meet the rising demand from the consumers.
Few Points From Table Of Content:
1. Executive Summary
2. Functional Food Market Characteristics
3. Functional Food Market Size And Growth
4. Functional Food Market Segmentation
5. Functional Food Market Regional And Country Analysis
25. Functional Food Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Functional Food Market
27. Functional Food Market Trends And Strategies
28. Functional Food Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=3118&type=smp
Few Points From List Of Tables
Table 1: Global Historic Market Growth, 2015-2019, $ Billion
Table 2: Global Forecast Market Growth, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 3: Global Functional Food Market, Segmentation By Product Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 4: Global Functional Food Market, Segmentation By Ingredients, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 5: Global Functional Food Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 46: Unilever Financial Performance
Table 47: BNL Food Group Financial Performance
Table 48: Dean Foods Financial Performance
Table 49: The Coca-Cola Company Financial Performance
Table 50: Arla Foods Financial Performance
About The Business Research Company:
Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 52 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company