Global sales of cannabis infused drinks will surpass US$ 200 Mn in 2019, propelled by growing efficiencies in the delivery methods of drinkables, along with increasing discretion and social acceptance of the consumption method, in contrast to smoking cannabis. The cannabis infused drinks market is projected to register a CAGR of nearly 38% through 2029.The business intelligence study offers readers a granular assessment of key growth dynamics, promising avenues, and the competitive landscape of the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market. 2013 is considered as the base year and 2019 as the estimation year.
To offer a comprehensive assessment of opportunities, the study makes a scrutiny of growth prospects in various regions. The key regions comprise the following geographical segments:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Benelux, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- APEJ (China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South Asia & Oceania (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Oceania)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The detailed assessments focus on, inter alia, on the regulatory and macroeconomic frameworks, prevailing pricing structure, imminent investment pockets, and emerging application areas. Taking the analysis further, the study helps readers get a better understanding of the trends characteristics of the emerging markets, including government regulations crucial to growth of such markets. Shares of major regional markets are also presented in the analysis.
Request for Sample Report with Statistical Info @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3383
The study provides detailed profile of key players and their offering in the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market, which include
New Age Beverages, Mirth Provisions Inc., Dixie Brands Inc.,VCC brands, Canna Punch, Know label Wines, Canna Cola, annabiniers, Lagunitas Brewing Company, Tinley Beverage Co, Mood33 LLC, Stillwater Brands, Level+, Magic Number, Ganja Grindz, California Dreamin, Ceria Brewing Co, RebelCoast Winery, Hill Street Beverage Company Inc, Keef Brands and Hempfy, Tellement Facile SA.
The report offers insight into the competitive dynamic in the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market which has shaped the major strategies of each player. It also covers recent moves such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, diversification and research investments, of each prominent player. The key factors that shape the entry barrier and intensity of competition in the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market are presented in the analysis. Further, the study provides PESTLE analyses of numerous players and an evaluation of how the competitive landscape will evolve over the forecast period.
On the basis of end use industry, the global CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market report offers insights into the opportunities and new avenues of following key segments:
In order to analyze growth prospects in aforementioned segments in the global CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market, the study assesses demand and consumption patterns of following product segments
- Non Alcoholic
- Hybrid (CBD + THC)
By Use Case,
Request to Browse Report Customization @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=3383
The global CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market report answers numerous pertinent questions, some of which are:
- What are some of the latent areas of investments in the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market?
- Which region is expected to emerge as showing the most attractive growth rate during the forecast period and which factors will be crucial to its growth?
- What trends are likely to change the status quo of the positions held by leading players of the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market in the not-so-distant future?
- Which product/service/technology segments holds game-changing potential to dramatically shape the competitive dynamic in the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market?
- What are the strategies adopted by top players to retain their stronghold in the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market?
- Which strategic moves will new entrants adopt to gain a strong foothold in the CANNABIS INFUSED DRINKS market?
How can Fact.MR Make Difference?
- In-depth understanding of key industry trends shaping the present growth dynamics
- Offers value chain analysis and price trend analysis of various offering of competitors
- Offers data-drive decision to help companies decide strategies that need recalibration
- Offers insights into areas in research and development that should attract
- Identifies data outliers before your competitors
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852