The ammonium sulfate industry is projected to grow 1.5x between 2019 and 2029. High demand in applications such as food additives and pharmaceuticals is the predominant factor driving sales. Rising demand as a cleaning agent for vaccine products, also continues to aid the growth of ammonium sulfate market, reveals Fact.MR in its new study.
“It is favorable for ammonium sulfate market players to transition from conventional production concepts to invest in proactive development of products for novel uses such as water treatment and air purification,” concludes the Fact.MR report.
Request for Sample detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Ammonium Sulfate market @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4544
Ammonium Sulfate Market – Key Takeaways
- Solid variants will account for more than 80% of total consumption.
- Fertilizers remain the leading application area, with 74% market share.
- The water treatment sector will reflect substantial growth opportunities throughout the forecast period.
- Southeast Asia & Oceania will remain the key markets for ammonium sulfate, capturing over a fourth of the market value.
Ammonium Sulfate Market – Key Driving Factors
- The neutralizing characteristics of ammonium sulfate in soil fertilizers majorly contribute towards demand growth.
- Positive stance of statutory bodies such as the FDA continue to bode well for market growth.
- Widening range of applications in food and pharmaceutical industries are significant drivers for the ammonium sulfate market.
- Increasing rate of food consumption, particularly in emerging economies, support the demand for ammonium sulfate in agriculture.
- Increase in the investments for research and development activities will offer a key push to ammonium sulfate market.
Ammonium Sulfate Market – Key Constraint
A substantial portion of ammonium sulfate production comes from sulfur dioxide recovery processes from coal fired power stations. This continues to be an environmental concern, restricting market growth.
For More Detailed Information about Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4544
The global ammonium sulfate market is moderately fragmented. Leading players profiled in the report include, but are not limited to OCI Nitroge, BASF SE, Akema, Evonik Industries AG, SABIC, Nouryon, Honeywell International, and Sumitomo Chemicals. Market leaders are pushing for the use of strategic partnerships to make sure of sustained demand. Emerging competitors are investing in research and development activities for novel applications of ammonium sulfate, as indicated by the Fact.MR report.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers readers a comprehensive market forecast of the ammonium sulfate market. Global, regional and country level analysis of the latest industry trends impacting the ammonium sulfate market are covered in this Fact.MR study. The report offers compelling insights on ammonium sulfate market on the basis of form (solid and liquid), applications (fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, food & feed additives, water treatment, and others), across six regions (Middle East and Africa, South Asia & Oceania, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America).