Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market: Introduction
· Automotive digital assistant is a system that acts as a primary interface between the driver and the vehicle
· Currently, a majority of vehicle accidents are caused due to distraction of the driver while driving, which may be due to usage of mobile phones while driving, searching for parking space, or searching for the gas station. The digital assistant plays an important role in eliminating driver distraction. The digital assistant provides the driver with forthcoming or approaching locations such as restaurants or gas stations. It also suggests the driver to maintain speed according to traffic conditions.
Key Drivers of Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market
· Rapid rate of adoption of new technologies, smartphones, and social media is fueling human dependence on digital technology. Rising digitization and automation has led to the demand for a virtual digital assistant in order to help cope with the current fast-paced lifestyle
· Intelligent Assistant is designed to understand drivers’ questions, process the query coupled with the status of ADAS obtained from Vehicle-data, and respond to drivers accordingly. The automotive digital assistant helps chart or pick the best route to reach the destination. The system can also understand any language.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to lead global automotive digital assistant market
· In terms of region, Asia Pacific is expected to lead the automotive digital assistant market in the near future. In India and China, OEMs are implementing this system at a rapid pace. Majority of OEMs based in Japan and South Korea have integrated the digital assistant in their latest and forthcoming models.
· North America & Europe, together, are expected to hold a leading share of the global automotive digital assistant market system market, as digital assistant technology is first adopted in developed countries and is gradually gaining popularity in developing countries. The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand considerably due to advancement in technology.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global automotive digital assistant market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
· Artificial Solutions
· Apple Inc.
· Alphabet Inc.
· Samsung Electronics Ltd.
· Huawei Technologies co Ltd.
· Dragon Drive
· Next IT Corporation
· CX Company Corporation
· eGain Corporation
· Creative Virtual Ltd
· Codebaby Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Digital Assistant Market, Request for a Sample
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market, by Type
· Face recognition
· Voice recognition
· Text to Speech
· Finger Print
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market, by Technology
· Conversational AI Based
· Rule Based
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market, by Vehicle Type
· Passenger Vehicle
· Commercial vehicle
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market, by Autonomous Type
· Conventional Vehicle
· Semi-Autonomous vehicle
· Autonomous vehicle
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market, by System
· Software System
· Hardware System
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Digital Assistant Market, by Region
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia Pacific
· Latin America
· Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Ask for Customization:
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
· Customer Experience Maps
· Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
· Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
· Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Latin America
· The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.