CWTV broadcasts the most fantastic and latest TV entertainment directly to your big screen from your home. You can stream hundreds of popular TV titles such as The 100, The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, All American, and much more.
Follow the provided instructions to successfully activate the CWTV app via cwtv.com/activate on all your streaming devices.
Steps on Activating the CWTV on all Streaming Platforms
The CWTV app is readily available to download on many streaming platforms, including the Roku, Amazon TV, Apple TV, and many more. Please go through the guide and follow the steps carefully to activate the CWTV on Roku.
- Head to the App Store or Channels Store of your respective streaming devices to begin the CWTV download process.
- Tap the search area and type CWTV to navigate to the CWTV app quickly.
- Click on the Download/Add Channels button to download the CWTV app on your streaming device.
- Once downloaded, launch the CWTV app from the home screen shortcut or the list of apps.
- The CWTV logo would display on the screen along with the necessary activation code.
- Head to the cwtv.com/activate Web-page from your mobile and enter the activation code.
- Once verified, the CWTV portal would prompt to whether sign up or sign in to the cwtv.com/activate site using your valid account.
- The CWTV app will now display the Success message on the screen.
You can begin to stream all your beloved TV entertainment and movies via CWTV on your streaming devices.
Contact us +1-805-436-1200 if you face further difficulties with cwtv.com/activate.