The water transportation market consists of sales of water transportation services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide water transportation of passengers and cargo using watercraft, such as ships, barges, and boats.
Market Water Transportation Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global market Water Transportation industry.
Order The Report At:
• The Water Transportation market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Water Transportation market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Water Transportation market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Water Transportation market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Water Transportation market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Water Transportation trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Water Transportation market section of the report gives context. It compares the Water Transportation market with other segments of the Transportation Services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Water Transportation indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Deep Sea, Coastal, And Great Lakes, Inland Water Transportation Deep Sea Transportation, Coastal Transportation, Great Lakes Water Transportation, Inland Water Freight Transportation, Inland Water Passenger Transportation
Companies Mentioned: A.P. Møller-Maersk, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), CMA-CGM, Evergreen Marine Corporation, Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK)
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, water transportation indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download A Sample Of The Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1964&type=smp
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company