General Aviation Market (2020 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The General Aviation market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“General Aviation Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 0.72% over a five years forecast period (2020 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887038
List of Major Key players operating in the Global General Aviation Market are –
- ATR Aircraft
- Textron Aviation Inc.
- Embraer S.A
- Bombardier Inc.
- Pilatus Aircraft
- One Aviation Corporation
- Cirrus Aircraft
- Lockheed Martin
- Dassault Aviation
The global general aviation market is valued at USD 21.1 billion in 2017, and is estimated to register a CAGR of 0.72% during the forecast period. The scope of the present market study includes all aviation other than military and scheduled commercial airlines. General aviation covers a broad range of activities, both commercial and non-commercial, including sports aircraft, flying clubs, flight training, agricultural aviation, and light aircraft manufacturing amongst others.
General aviation forms a considerable component of any national airspace and airport system. As a result, insight into general aviation industry is relevant to issues in air traffic management, air transportation infrastructure, and aviation safety, among others. Beyond the operational aspect, general aviation is of significance to society, as a whole and other stakeholders, including pilot groups, aircraft manufacturers, and the workforce.
The performance of general aviation industry is measured using various parameters, such as active pilots, new airplane deliveries, number of airports, etc. The market is influenced by several factors, such as the health of global economy, technology disruption, the price of avgas, and jet fuels, regulatory standards, etc. Increasing number of passengers using the chartered jet, travel, and tourism are some of the drivers identified in the current market.
In 2016, there were more than 416,000 general aviation aircraft in the worldwide fleet, ranging from small training aircraft and helicopters to intercontinental business jets. About 210,000 of these, or half the market share is occupied by the US. However, deliveries of general aviation aircraft are still way below their 2007 peak levels, both worldwide, and in the U.S., because the price per aircraft has doubled. Business jet deliveries were strongest in the North American market occupying 2/3rd of the market share, with an increase in market share compared to 2015. The worldwide business aircraft fleet continued to grow in 2016. At the end of the year, JETNET, LLC, showed that the turbine fleet consisted of 36,674 airplanes and 21,225 rotorcraft.
The share of turboprop shipments in North America increased slightly, in 2016, compared to the prior year, 57.8% compared to 56.2%. The second largest market share for turboprop airplane shipments in 2016 was the Asia-Pacific region at 13.2%. Piston-engine aircraft are the most frequently sold general aviation aircraft worldwide followed by business jets and turboprops. In 2016, of the 2,262 aircraft delivered worldwide, 1,019 (45%) were piston-powered, 661 (29%) were jets, and 582 (26%) were turboprops. Experimental airplanes are growing in popularity and make up an increasingly large part of the GA fleet. They are increasingly becoming more sophisticated and packed with advanced technology that is driving the market in many cases.
The number of active experimental airplanes increased to 27,922 in 2015 from 26,191 in 2014. In 2016, the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) selected two unleaded aviation fuels, developed by Shell and Swift Fuels, for testing as part of its effort to qualify and deploy unleaded aviation gasoline to replace the 100 low-lead avgas currently used in the piston aircraft fleet. Successful transition from leaded to unleaded avgas will mean the continued safety and utility of the fleet, and a reduced environmental impact. This becomes more important in the context of the recent adoption of Carbon Offsetting and Reduction Scheme for International Aviation (CORSIA) framework, which aims to adopt carbon neutral growth from 2021 onwards.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887038
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses General Aviation market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of General Aviation market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides General Aviation market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level General Aviation market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on General Aviation market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2020. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of General Aviation Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the General Aviation industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2020-2023).
- General Aviation market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- General Aviation market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887038
Reasons to Purchase General Aviation Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global General Aviation market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major General Aviation market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of General Aviation:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2020 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of General Aviation Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887038#TOC
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- "General Aviation, General Aviation Market, General Aviation Europe Market, General Aviation APAC Market, General Aviation Market By Application, General Aviation Market By Rising Trends, General Aviation Market Development, General Aviation Market Forecast, General Aviation Market Future, General Aviation Market Growth, General Aviation Market In Key Countries, General Aviation Market Latest Report, General Aviation Market Swot Analysis, General Aviation Market Top Manufacturers, General Aviation Sales Market, General Aviation United States Market, General Aviation Market share, General Aviation Market Size, General Aviation market Trends, General Aviation Market 2020, General Aviation market 2019"
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-
Global Printer Toner Cartridge Market 2020 Size, Share, Global Trends, Comprehensive Research Study, Development Status, Opportunities, Future Plans, Competitive Landscape and Growth by Forecast 2025 - Says 360marketupdates.com
Global Aqua Feed Market 2020 Global Future Growth, Leading Players, Industry Updates, Business Prospects, Forthcoming Developments and Future Investments by Forecast to 2025 - Says 360marketupdates.com