Positive Displacement Pumps Market (2020 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Positive Displacement Pumps market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Positive Displacement Pumps Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period (2020 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887639
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Positive Displacement Pumps Market are –
- Flowserve Corp -Grundfos A/S -Sulzer AG -KSB SE & Co. KGaA -LEWA GmbH -Pentair plc. -Ampco Pumps Company -Xylem Inc -SPX Flow Inc -ITT Inc.
Positive Displacement Pumps Market
The global positive displacement pumps market has witnessed some volatility in its demand in the past few years mainly due to the downturn in the oil & gas industry. However, the industry has started to recover in 2017 with an increase in spending and outlook is expected to be positive on account of increasing crude oil price and an increase in activity, especially in North America. The increasing demand from other industries such as refining, chemical, pharmaceutical, and wastewater treatment has reduced the level of shock from oil & gas industry. Asia-Pacific is expected to be one of the largest markets due to its increasing population and industrialization in countries such as India and China, resulting in increasing demand for crude oil, chemicals, and pharmaceutical. The region accounted for around 35.2% of the global crude oil consumption, and it is growing at approximately 2.9% annually in the past few years.
Wastewater Treatment Driving the Positive Displacement Pumps Market
Neglecting wastewater in the past has resulted in detrimental impacts on the sustainability of water supplies, human health, economy, and environment. With increasing environmental awareness, spiraling costs and shrinking resources, an increasing number of water-dependent industries are deploying water treatment systems to improve reliability, enhance profitability and sustainability of their operation. Wastewater treatment facilities require pump stations to achieve a stable, and secured flow to the wastewater treatment plants. On an average, high-income countries treat about 70% of the industrial and municipal wastewater it generate. That ratio drops to 38% in upper middle-income countries and to about 28% in lower middle-income countries. The benefits to society of managing human waste are significant, for public health and environment. For every USD 1 spent on sanitation the estimated return to society is USD 5.5. As a result, the governments across the world have introduced strict policies and regulations regarding wastewater treatment for both municipal and industrial sector. The operators are needed to deploy water treatment units in its facilities as an alternative to overcome water scarcity challenges and hence driving the market.
Reciprocating to Account for a Largest Share
It has served a wide range of industrial services including high-pressure water blasting, seawater reverse osmosis, cleaning and cutting, mine dewatering, metal descale, hydraulic charge, hydrostatic test, chemical processing and pressure mixing. It is also used in oilfields both onshore and offshore to satisfy a wide range of pumping services including methanol injection, high-pressure seawater injection, and disposal, blowout preventer charge pumps, subsea hydraulic systems, gas processing systems for dehydration and gas sweetening. Today’s complex refining process involves extreme temperature, high-pressure and the ability to handle volatile fluids have resulted in a demand for specialized pumps. As a result, the manufacturers have invested significantly in the past few years to offer specialized reciprocating pumps to the industry. This has resulted in a significant increase in competition among top players.
China is one of the Largest Positive Displacement Pumps Market
The positive displacement market has witnessed significant growth in China on the back of rapid industrialization and economic growth in the past. A large number of high-tech pumps used in the country are either imported or produced by joint ventures between Japanese/Western companies and the Chinese company. In the last two to three years the Chinese government has taken some strict steps for environmental protection and introduced strict rules for the industrial sector such as pushing industries for new investments or upgrade in-factory and centralized wastewater treatment facilities. Under the 13th Five-Year-Plan (2016-2020) the government planned to invest RMB 559 billion on water treatment industry. This has created new opportunity for the pump manufacturers and suppliers in the country.
Positive Displacement Pumps Market Major Players
KSB SE & Co
Ampco Pumps Company
SPX Flow Inc
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887639
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Positive Displacement Pumps market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Positive Displacement Pumps market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Positive Displacement Pumps market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Positive Displacement Pumps market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Positive Displacement Pumps market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2020. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Positive Displacement Pumps Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Positive Displacement Pumps industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2020-2023).
- Positive Displacement Pumps market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Positive Displacement Pumps market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887639
Reasons to Purchase Positive Displacement Pumps Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Positive Displacement Pumps market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Positive Displacement Pumps market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Positive Displacement Pumps:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2020 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Positive Displacement Pumps Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12887639#TOC
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- "Positive Displacement Pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps Market, Positive Displacement Pumps Europe Market, Positive Displacement Pumps APAC Market, Positive Displacement Pumps Market By Application, Positive Displacement Pumps Market By Rising Trends, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Development, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Forecast, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Future, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Growth, Positive Displacement Pumps Market In Key Countries, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Latest Report, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Swot Analysis, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Top Manufacturers, Positive Displacement Pumps Sales Market, Positive Displacement Pumps United States Market, Positive Displacement Pumps Market share, Positive Displacement Pumps Market Size, Positive Displacement Pumps market Trends, Positive Displacement Pumps Market 2020, Positive Displacement Pumps market 2019"
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-
Global Ventricular Assist Device Market 2020 Offers Newest Industry Data by Size, Industry Future Trends, Sales, Revenue, Growth Rate by Types and Applications Forecast till 2024 - Says 360marketupdates.com
Global Phenoxyethanol Preservatives Market 2020 - Industry Size, Growth Factors, Top Leaders, Development Strategy, Future Trends, Historical Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Regional Forecast 2024