Frozen Yogurt Market (2020 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Frozen Yogurt market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Frozen Yogurt Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 3.4% over a five years forecast period (2020 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885610
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Frozen Yogurt Market are –
- Nestlé SA
- Dean Foods
- General Mills Inc.
- yoomoo Ltd
- Frosty Boy Australia
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade Holdings Inc.
- Kemps LLC
- Wells Enterprises
The global Frozen Yogurt market valued at USD 1,408 million in 2017 witnessing a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period, 2020-2023. The volume consumption of global frozen yogurt is expected to reach 355 million liters by 2023, registering a CAGR of 1% during the forecast period. The retail frozen yogurt market has observed a fierce competition from the foodservice channel and strong growth of refrigerated Greek yogurt sale. The scope of the market is limited to-Frozen fruit flavored yogurt, artisanal frozen yogurts, frozen fromage frais, and frozen yogurt, which are sold as an alternative to ice cream/frozen dessert. Increased consumer preference for low calorie, high protein healthier dessert is the primary factor driving the market. Food service channel has vigorously expanded the franchise chain of frozen yogurt offering innovative flavors and custom products is the major restraint for the retail market. Intense competition from ice cream and other frozen dessert category has negatively affected the market growth. North America continues to dominate the global frozen yogurt market owing to different flavor preference and nutritional benefits. However, the volume sales are declining in North America, which is expected to continue during the forecast period due to mature nature of the market. Growing Demand for New Flavors, Low-Calorie Food Products Consumers are seeking craveable flavors in frozen yogurt with convenient packs, such as bars and cups. Unique flavor and combinations have increasingly become popular. Savory, Caramel and chocolate flavor and fruity flavors in frozen yogurt are in high demand. Rising demand for natural label claim continues to drive the market. Tart flavor has gained popularity in recent years which is competing with the more traditional sweet flavors. Frozen Yogurt companies, such as Nestle are introducing new flavors and bar format products to increase sales. Yogurt featuring non-fat and low-fat with flavors are gaining sales momentum owing to consumer preference for low-calorie products. Low-calorie food and beverages have accounted for 58% of the sales in supermarket/hypermarket. Asia-Pacific Supporting Market Growth Asia-pacific currently accounts for only around 9 % of the global frozen yogurt volume consumption in 2017. However, the category is growing at a faster rate than global average, witnessing a volume CAGR of 6.8%, during the forecasted period. The rising demand for a healthier alternative to ice cream, indulgence and increase in per capita income are driving the market. Majority of frozen yogurt consumers fall between 18-34 age group, which accounts for 40% of the volume sale. Change in ice cream consumption behavior has given rise to frozen yogurt sale in the region. Probiotics found in frozen yogurt, which assists digestion, beauty and slimming has attracted the ice cream consumers. China has the significant volume share of 34%, which is followed by Australia and India. Plain and unflavored frozen yogurt is the dominant category in India and China. The competition among the players is high as there are lot many providers for frozen yogurt. Moreover, the companies are competing with ice cream players and increasing store chain brands. Key Developments • July 2017 - General Mills rolled out its Häagen-Dazs frozen yogurt products -Yoplait Triple Sensation, Old El Paso Mini Stand 'N Stuff Taco Kits and Champs de Fruit in France, UK, and Spain. The product is available in plain, macadamia, and strawberry flavor in pints and mini-cup • February 2017 - The Skinny Cow brand has introduced its Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars in two flavors, Salt-Kissed Caramel, and Chocolate Fudgetastic Swirl. Impulse purchasing of frozen yogurt in bar and sticks form are the popular category in frozen dessert, which accounts for 45% of the sales. Targeting convenient pack, which is growing at a faster rate is the main strategy adopted by the company to drive sales The global Frozen Yogurt market is concentrated among top players. Mergers and Acquisitions are the primary strategies adopted by players to innovate new product offerings. Frozen yogurt companies possess tough competition from ice cream players as well as other chocolatiers. Increasing number of private label brands offering products at lower prices possess tough competition to the existing players. The major players include - NESTLÉ S.A., GENERAL MILLS, INC., UNILEVER, DEAN FOODS, TCBY, amongst others. Reasons to Purchase this Report • Understanding the impact of opportunity offered by Asia-Pacific on the declining global market • Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porter’s five forces analysis • Market dynamics scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come • Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects • Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market • Market value (USD Million) and volume (Kg Million) data for each segment and sub segment • Distribution Channel sales Analysis by Value • Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the new product launch and strategies adopted by players in the past five years • Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885610
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Frozen Yogurt market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Frozen Yogurt market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Frozen Yogurt market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Frozen Yogurt market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Frozen Yogurt market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2020. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Frozen Yogurt Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Frozen Yogurt industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2020-2023).
- Frozen Yogurt market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Frozen Yogurt market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885610
Reasons to Purchase Frozen Yogurt Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Frozen Yogurt market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Frozen Yogurt market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Frozen Yogurt:
History Year: 2013-2017 Base Year: 2017 Estimated Year: 2020 Forecast Year 2020 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Frozen Yogurt Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885610#TOC
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- "Frozen Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt Market, Frozen Yogurt Europe Market, Frozen Yogurt APAC Market, Frozen Yogurt Market By Application, Frozen Yogurt Market By Rising Trends, Frozen Yogurt Market Development, Frozen Yogurt Market Forecast, Frozen Yogurt Market Future, Frozen Yogurt Market Growth, Frozen Yogurt Market In Key Countries, Frozen Yogurt Market Latest Report, Frozen Yogurt Market Swot Analysis, Frozen Yogurt Market Top Manufacturers, Frozen Yogurt Sales Market, Frozen Yogurt United States Market, Frozen Yogurt Market share, Frozen Yogurt Market Size, Frozen Yogurt market Trends, Frozen Yogurt Market 2020, Frozen Yogurt market 2019"
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-