Commercial Robotics Market (2020 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Commercial Robotics market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Commercial Robotics Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 22.14% over a five years forecast period (2020 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12886466
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Commercial Robotics Market are –
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- KUKA AG
- iRobot Corporation
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Honda Motor Company
- Omron Adept Technologies Inc.
- 3D Robotics Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon Robotics LLC
The global commercial robotics market was valued at USD 6.4 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 28.1 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 22.14%, during the forecast period (2020 - 2023). The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Robotics play a crucial role in commercial applications, with many core operations being managed by robots. The market has been witnessing huge demand since the past decade, owing to the rising convergence of robotics and artificial intelligence including planning and search, probabilistic inference, localization, tracking and control, all with a focus on robotics. Moreover, the medical robotics sector has developed at a rapid rate owing to growing acknowledgment of its benefits in the healthcare sector. The healthcare industry is particularly strongly leaned towards technological innovation the IoT and investments in robotics have been the major contributors to the growth of the market. Over the years, the market has been supported by the demand for robotic surgery. Moreover, research in the field of surgical robotics by prominent universities is also expected to play a key role in the development. However, higher costs of these robots may restrain their growth in the market.
Demand for Commercial Drones to Drive the Market
Driven by use of UAVs in executing high-risks, rising use in military and battlefield, commercial drones are expected to significantly drive the market during the forecast period. The flight of UAVs may operate with various degrees of autonomy either under remote control by a human operator or autonomously by on-board computers. Growing demand for better aerial imaging, increasing demand for remote sensing, and air surveillance coupled with advent of advanced sensors and faster computing capabilities are driving the adoption of UAVs and drones in commercial applications. Moreover, the technology maturity and falling prices of these equipment are expected to provide the market with significant opportunities in the future.
Security in Military and Defense to Generate a Huge Potential for Commercial Robotics
Military robot automation of the defence process is the next wave of military evolution. As automated systems and networking complement the Internet, communication is facilitated on a global basis. Over the past decade, there have been increasing levels of investment in surveillance and security in the defense sector. From 2017, the US military and its partners started expanding their use of drones, turning them for logistical purposes, like resupply while expanding their abilities to defend against enemy drones. The UAVs and drones are increasingly being adopted in the defence & military sector worldwide owing to their benefits, such as enemy tracking, use in war zones in reconnaissance of unknown areas or buildings, and force protection and to assist in searches for lost or injured soldiers, as well as a real-time view of various missions. Thus, with the increase in the defense spending globally and advancements in technology, this industry accounts for a significant share in the commercial robotics market.
North American Region Dominated The Market
The North American region is set to lead the market for commercial robotics in the forecast period due to the widespread acceptance of the infrastructure required for adoption of commercial robotic systems. The steady technological advancement of the healthcare sector in North America is a major driver for the commercial robotics market in the region. U.S being home to some of the largest players in the market and being a pioneer in the adoption of surgical robots is one of the primary factors that has influenced the growth during the past decade. United States accounted for about 1,574 patents filed relating to surgical robots over 2012-2016. Moreover, U.S. healthcare spending grew 4.3% in 2016, reaching USD 3.3 trillion. As a share of the nation's GDP, health spending accounted for 17.9 percent, which is more than 50% of global average. Moreover, the defence & security sector also accounts for a significant portion of the demand for robotics in region, as developed countries in these regions have focused on military modernization in the recent past. The U.S. military expenditure increased from 500 billion in 2005 to around 610 billion in 2016. This military spending includes all regular activities of the Department of Defence, such as war spending, nuclear weapons spending, international military assistance, security surveillance, and other spending. Moreover, the airborne drones have seen a phenomenal increase in their application because of its heavy usage in security and surveillance. In 2016, the Pentagon, the Department of Defence in the U.S. had deployed drones to spy over U.S. territory for non-military missions over the past decade. These factors have increased the demand for security robots in North America.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12886466
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Commercial Robotics market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Commercial Robotics market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Commercial Robotics market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Commercial Robotics market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Commercial Robotics market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2020. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Commercial Robotics Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Commercial Robotics industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2020-2023).
- Commercial Robotics market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Commercial Robotics market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12886466
Reasons to Purchase Commercial Robotics Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Commercial Robotics market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Commercial Robotics market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Commercial Robotics:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2020 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Commercial Robotics Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12886466#TOC
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- "Commercial Robotics, Commercial Robotics Market, Commercial Robotics Europe Market, Commercial Robotics APAC Market, Commercial Robotics Market By Application, Commercial Robotics Market By Rising Trends, Commercial Robotics Market Development, Commercial Robotics Market Forecast, Commercial Robotics Market Future, Commercial Robotics Market Growth, Commercial Robotics Market In Key Countries, Commercial Robotics Market Latest Report, Commercial Robotics Market Swot Analysis, Commercial Robotics Market Top Manufacturers, Commercial Robotics Sales Market, Commercial Robotics United States Market, Commercial Robotics Market share, Commercial Robotics Market Size, Commercial Robotics market Trends, Commercial Robotics Market 2020, Commercial Robotics market 2019"
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-
Global Carboxylic Acids Based Esters Market Size, Share 2020: Industry Growth, Demand, Emerging Technologies, Sales Revenue, Key Players Analysis, Development Status, Opportunity Assessment and Industry Expansion Strategies 2024 - Says 360marketupdates.com
Global Antibody Market 2020 Research by Size, Business Opportunities, Top Manufacture, Industry Growth, Industry Share Report, Regional Analysis and Global Forecast to 2025 - Says 360marketupdates.com