Data Center Racks Market (2020 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Data Center Racks market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Data Center Racks Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 12.41% over a five years forecast period (2020 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883881
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Data Center Racks Market are –
- Schneider electric
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Dell Inc.
- IBM corp
- Eaton corporation plc.
- Emerson network power (Emerson electric company)
- Oracle corp
- Rittal GmbH & co. Kg (subsidiary of friedhelm loh stiftung & co. Kg)
- Tripp lite
The data center racks market was valued at USD 2.12 billion in 2017, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 4.27 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 12.41%, during the forecast period (2020 - 2023). The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by major players including providers of open frame racks, enclosed racks, and customized racks. While the regions considered in the scope of the report include the United States, Europe, Japan and the rest of the world. The study also emphasizes on various attack points on size of data centers and various end-user segments such as banking and finance, IT and aerospace.
The growing global deployment of data centers is the primary driving factor influencing the consumption of data center racks in the market. Growing demand for technology services and increasing investments from major companies is also influencing the market growth. Data Centers have become a key component in IT infrastructure for many organizations. With a large amount of data being generated on a daily basis, companies rely on data centers for efficient storage and handling of data.
Initially, the focus on rack infrastructure in data centers was minimum with size and cost being the only considerations during deployment. However, the adoption of hi-density applications and importance of power, cooling and data center efficiency increasing; the need for efficient rack enclosures is growing. Data centers are adopting rack systems that can accommodate more servers per unit area, thus increasing the capacity of the data centers.
Growth in Data Centers Owing to Demand for Data Storage Expected to Drive Growth
Companies are accumulating a large amount of data and investing in data centers to store such data. Data centers ensure business continuity, which is important for companies spreading across different continents. Globally, the amount of data is set to flow drastically, in the next six years, from around 4.4 zettabytes to 44 zettabytes. The amount of information produced by machines, such as internet of things is expected to account for about 10% of data, worldwide. Data generated by sensors, connected to the internet, has become important to every aspect of businesses. The amount of data, stored in the clouds, is expected to double and the amount of data will increasingly outpace the available storage. It is estimated that currently, 60% of data in digital world is produced in mature markets such as Germany, Japan and the United States. However, this situation is expected to reverse by 2020 and emerging markets such as Brazil, China, India, Mexico and Russia are expected to account for the major data, worldwide.
Growing of Banking and Financial Services Applications Are Expected to Drive the Growth of the Market
The increasing competition and growing demand for online services in the banking and financial sector are driving the market for data centers. Financial Organizations have realized the capabilities of cloud services enabled by data centers, which are able to enhance reachability, without any increased requirement of the labor force, giving an important edge over competitors. In addition, these services reduce the pressure on the existing workforce, increase efficiency and response time. This factor has made the data centers popular in the banking sector, leading to a parallel growth in the DCR market. The security concerns, strict regulation and compliance rules related to a centralized approach, have made the sector, regularly update their systems. For instance, compliance to SOC2 rolled out in 2014, required special attention to risk management of design and implementation control, along with monitoring of controls, thus, creating a demand for improved rack systems for hardware management and therefore, accelerating the market growth.
North America is Expected to Dominate the Market Owing to Infrastructure Advances
Electricity prices remain a cause of concern as it can vary from state to state. Hence, enterprises have to rent colocation centers, which help in meeting the objective of reducing operating costs. America contains several data center clusters throughout the country, the primary colocation data center markets in America are: Los Angeles, Washington DC Area, Bay Area, New York, and Chicago. The winters in Canada are quite advantageous to the data center scenario. The cool climate has boomed the data center infrastructure in Canada. The enterprises are taking advantage of the cold climate to mitigate the costs associated with data centers. Canada has 88 internet users per 100 and the data center connectivity is made up of 197 colocation data centers, 273 cloud service providers and 14 network fabrics. Canada has a population of over 35.85 million and an internet literacy rate of 88% indicating the potential scope for the region.
Major Players: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, HEWLETT-PACKARD CO., DELL INC., IBM CORPORATION, EATON CORPORATION PLC., EMERSON NETWORK POWER (EMERSON ELECTRIC COMPANY), ORACLE CORPORATION, RITTAL GMBH & CO. KG (SUBSIDIARY OF FRIEDHELM LOH STIFTUNG & CO. KG), TRIPP LITE, PENTAIR, INC., amongst others.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883881
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Data Center Racks market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Data Center Racks market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Data Center Racks market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Data Center Racks market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Data Center Racks market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2020. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Data Center Racks Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Data Center Racks industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2020-2023).
- Data Center Racks market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Data Center Racks market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883881
Reasons to Purchase Data Center Racks Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Data Center Racks market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Data Center Racks market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Data Center Racks:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2020 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Data Center Racks Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12883881#TOC
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- "Data Center Racks, Data Center Racks Market, Data Center Racks Europe Market, Data Center Racks APAC Market, Data Center Racks Market By Application, Data Center Racks Market By Rising Trends, Data Center Racks Market Development, Data Center Racks Market Forecast, Data Center Racks Market Future, Data Center Racks Market Growth, Data Center Racks Market In Key Countries, Data Center Racks Market Latest Report, Data Center Racks Market Swot Analysis, Data Center Racks Market Top Manufacturers, Data Center Racks Sales Market, Data Center Racks United States Market, Data Center Racks Market share, Data Center Racks Market Size, Data Center Racks market Trends, Data Center Racks Market 2020, Data Center Racks market 2019"
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-
Global Solid State Transformers (SST) Market Size, Share 2020: Industry Growth, Demand, Emerging Technologies, Sales Revenue, Key Players Analysis, Development Status, Opportunity Assessment and Industry Expansion Strategies 2025 - Says 360marketupdates.com
Global Diabetic Foot Ulcers and Pressure Ulcers Market 2020 Global Future Growth, Leading Players, Industry Updates, Business Prospects, Forthcoming Developments and Future Investments by Forecast to 2024 - Says 360marketupdates.com