Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market (2020 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period (2020 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885802
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market are –
- Akzo Nobel
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF Performance Products
- Buckman Laboratories
- Cargill Incorporated
- Enzymatic Deinking Technologies
- ERCO Worldwide
- FMC Corporation
- GE Corporation
- Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC (Koch Industries)
- Kemira Chemicals
- Solvay Chemicals
- Tronox Incorporated
The global pulp & paper chemicals market is expected register significant growth during the forecast period, 2020 to 2023, mainly driven by the growing pulp & paper industry in emerging economies and increasing recycling of paper. Pulp & paper chemicals are the raw materials required to produce paper. These chemicals are mixed with paper pulp, to produce paper. Pulp & paper chemicals offer benefits, such as reduced water and energy consumption.
Increasing Recycling of Paper Driving the Market
According to industry data, a paper can be recycled about three to five times, on an average. There are a significant number of paper mills and other established paper companies that are now recycling waste paper. Over time, the number of companies and volume of recycled paper has been increasing at significant rate. The increasing paper recycling is driving the demand for pulp and paper chemicals, as most of the companies rely on it. In the United States, about 70% of paper mills rely on recycled paper fiber, to produce their products at less cost and by save energy. In 2016, in the United States, about 69 % of paper products used were made from recycled paper. In China, more than 50% of the paper products are from recycled paper.
Chlorine Dioxide to Register Significant Growth
Chlorine dioxide is widely used in modern pulp bleaching. It is produced from sodium chlorate at the site, in most cases. It functions via oxidative reactions, thus preventing the formation of chlorinated organic compounds. Its working mechanism provides superior strength to the pulp, as compared to other oxidants. In addition, it is the most preferred bleaching agent for the elemental chlorine-free (ECF) chemical pulp bleaching process, which has a strong demand, as it offers the highest product quality and causes the least amount of pollution among all oxidants.
Brazil Boosting the Demand for Pulp & Paper Chemicals
Brazil is the fourth largest producer of pulp and generates approximately 15 million metric tons of pulp, ranking behind Canada, China, and the United States. In terms of paper production, Brazil stands ninth in the world. There are around 220 paper & pulp manufacturing companies in Brazil. Among the pulp & paper industry players, the top three companies include - Klabin, Suzano Group, and Fibria (Votorantim). Europe and North America are the major importers of pulp and paper from Brazil. The demand for pulp & paper chemicals has increased in the recent times, with increasing exports and higher recycling activity.
Major Players: Kemira, BASF, Solvay, and Klabin, among others.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885802
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Pulp & Paper Chemicals market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Pulp & Paper Chemicals market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Pulp & Paper Chemicals market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Pulp & Paper Chemicals market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Pulp & Paper Chemicals market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2020. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Pulp & Paper Chemicals industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2020-2023).
- Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Pulp & Paper Chemicals market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885802
Reasons to Purchase Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Pulp & Paper Chemicals market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Pulp & Paper Chemicals market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Pulp & Paper Chemicals:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year 2020 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885802#TOC
Contact Info: -
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- "Pulp & Paper Chemicals, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Europe Market, Pulp & Paper Chemicals APAC Market, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market By Application, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market By Rising Trends, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Development, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Forecast, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Future, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Growth, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market In Key Countries, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Latest Report, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Swot Analysis, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Top Manufacturers, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Sales Market, Pulp & Paper Chemicals United States Market, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market share, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market Size, Pulp & Paper Chemicals market Trends, Pulp & Paper Chemicals Market 2020, Pulp & Paper Chemicals market 2019"
OUR OTHER REPORTS:-
Global Butane Gas Cartridges Market 2020 Research by Size, Business Opportunities, Top Manufacture, Industry Growth, Industry Share Report, Regional Analysis and Global Forecast to 2024 - Says 360marketupdates.com