Global Cryogenic Insulation Market by Type, Application, and End-Use Industry:
Nowadays, there is an increase in the utilization of cryogenics and low temperature refrigeration. For minimizing heat leaks into storage tanks and transfer lines, high performance cryogenics insulation materials are required to offer high levels of thermal isolation. Cryogenic insulation materials are used to protect plants that manufacture liquefied natural gas.
Cryogenic insulation materials are also used in cold stores and food processing plants. Furthermore, these materials are used in extremely low temperatures for transportation & storage of ammonia, ethylene, LPG, and underground oil ducts. For choosing the cryogenic insulation material some important selection norms should be followed such as safe storage of the refrigerants, low evaporation losses, and lowest possible energy losses during liquefaction because if the insulation system is damaged, then its effect is very huge in cryogenic applications.
Download Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5712
Factors such as increase in demand for liquefied natural gas (LNG), need of insulation in the energy & power and aerospace industries drive the cryogenic insulation material market growth . However, the factors that restrain the growth of the global cryogenic insulation market are decrease in global steel production and volatility in price of raw material. Rise in environmental awareness, infrastructural development, industrialization, increase in investment in energy sector, and surge in trade of natural gases are the growth opportunities for global cryogenic insulation market.
The global cryogenic insulation market share is segmented based on type, application, end-use industry, and region. Further on the basis of type, the global cryogenic insulation market is classified into cellular, fibrous, flake, granular, reflective, and others. Based on application, the market is divided into storage tanks, fuel tanks, pipe systems, terminals and others. Furthermore, on the basis of end-use industry, it is categorized into energy & power, shipping, metallurgical, chemicals and others. Region wise, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Check available discounts on this report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5712
Key players operating in global cryogenic insulation materials market are Rochling Group, Armacell International Holding GmbH, Aspen Aerogels Inc., Owens Corning, BASF SE, Cabot Corporation, Johns Manville Inc., Hertel Holding B.V., Lydall Inc., and DUNMORE.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The cryogenic insulation market size has been analyzed across all regions
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study
- The market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Others (Polyurethane (PU) & Polyisocyanurate (PIR), Polystyrene, and Perlite)
- Storage Tanks
- Fuel Tanks
- Pipe Systems
- Others (Floating LNG & LPG Ships and Bunkering Tank Supports)
By End-use Industry
- Energy & Power
- Others (Electronics)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
- Rochling Group
- Armacell International Holding GmbH
- Aspen Aerogels Inc.
- Owens Corning
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Johns Manville Inc.
- Hertel Holding B.V
- Lydall Inc.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: +1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060