eClinical Solutions Market by Product (CDMS, EDC, CTMS, eCOA, Analytics, RTMS, eTMF, and Safety), by Mode of Delivery (Web Hosted, On-premise, and Cloud-based), by Clinical Trial Phase, by End User (Pharmaceutical/Biopharma Companies, CROs, and Hospitals) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026
eClinical Solutions Market Outlook 2019-2026:
eClinical solutions manage the clinical technologies and expertise to facilitate the acceleration of clinical development process. The demand for eClinical solutions is on a rise with the increase in clinical trials in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. There is a significant trend of outsourcing of eClinical solutions in emerging countries such Korea, Taiwan, and India due to large patient pool and low operating cost in these countries.
The global eClinical solutions market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to factors such as increase in clinical trials by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, focus on R&D activities to develop innovative eClinical solutions, and grants from the government to substantiate the clinical trials. High cost of implementation coupled with dearth of skilled professionals can pose as a major obstacle for the growth of eClinical solutions market.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2118
The eClinical solutions market is segmented based on product, mode of delivery, clinical trial phase, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into CDMS, EDC, CTMS, eCOA, analytics, RTMS, eTMF, and safety. Based on mode of delivery, it is segmented into web hosted, on-premise, and cloud-based. The market is also classified based on the clinical trial phases. Based on the end-user the market is segmented into pharmaceutical/biopharma companies, CROs, and hospitals. The market is analyzed based on four geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players in the eClinical solutions market adopt various strategies such as product innovations, R&D investment for advancement in eClinical solutions, merger, and acquisition as their developmental strategies to sustain the competitive environment of the market. The major players in the eClinical solutions market include Oracle Corporation, Parexel International Corporation, Medidata Solution, Inc., BioClinica, DataTrak International, Inc., CRF Health, and others.
First time buyer? Check offers and discount on this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2118
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global eClinical solutions market.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in the global market.
- This study provides the competitive landscape of the global market to predict the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report to understand the regional trends and dynamics.
eClinical Solutions Market Key Segments
- Clinical Analytics Platform
- Clinical Data Integration Platform
- Clinical Trial Management Systems (CTMS)
- Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA)
- Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS)
- Electronic Trail Master Files (eTMF)
- Randomization and Trial Supply Management (RTMS)
- Safety Solutions
By Mode of Delivery
- Web-hosted (On-demand)
- Licensed Enterprise (On-premise)
- Cloud-based (SaaS)
By Clinical Trial Phase
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
By End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Consulting Service Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Academic Research Institutions
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA