Global Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market (2020-2023) Industry Research Report describes an in-depth analysis of the Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology industry players coupled with the profiles and their tendency towards the market. That analyzes Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market price, cost, gross, revenue, specifications, product picture, company profile, and contact information.
Request a sample copy of the report -https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10733616
Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market 2020 report is a proficient and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific). It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the Key Vendors operating in this Global market.
The Global Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market is accounted for $499.8 million in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% to reach $799.9 million by 2023. Factors influencing the market growth are rise in Genetically Modified (GM) crop, development of biofuel and biopesticides, presence of biopharmaceuticals pipeline and production of various therapeutic proteins. Lack of government funding for research and development in emerging economies, risks involved in usage of genetically modified food and regulatory & ethical challenges associated with gene therapy are hampering the market growth.
Based on component, the Expression systems are used for the production of protein from recombinant DNA molecules. Majorly used expression systems are mammalian, bacterial, insects, and yeast. Development of cell lines such as HEK293 and Chinese Hamster Ovarian (CHO) has contributed to the significant share of mammalian expression system. Further, , ongoing research to explore the prospective of plant as expression system are expected to underpin the adoption of plans expression system for Genetically Modified product development in the future. Furthermore, more than 3000 scientific studies have been carried out to assess the GM products safety in context to its impact on human health and environment.
Based on application, Agricultural plants are one of the most frequently cited cases of genetically modified organisms. Some benefits of genetic engineering in agriculture are increased crop yields, reduces cost for food or drug production, limited need for pesticides, enhanced nutrient composition and food quality, resistance to pests and disease, with enormous food security, and medical benefits. The advantage of recombinant DNA technology is that new combinations of genes are determined in the forefront. GE has also been used against crop pathogens. One of the first and most successful genetically modified crops was a papaya with resistance to ringspot virus. Another example includes the development of bananas resistant to wilt in Uganda.
North America accounted for the maximum share of the market which attributes to a affluent number of biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies are situated in the U.S. In July 2017, U.S witnessed the 1st FDA approval for gene therapy treatment. The treatment was developed for leukemia disorder, in conjugation between the University of Pennsylvania and Novartis Corp. This, in turn, furtherance the enact of rDNA techniques in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market. Clinical trials in Asian countries such as India and China are less expensive compared to other regions which made migration of several biopharmaceutical developers towards this region.
Some of the key players in Global Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Monsanto Company, Amgen Inc, Biocon, Biogen, Eli Lilly and Company, GenScript, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Horizon Discovery Group PLC, Merck & Co, New England Biolabs., Novartis AG, Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc and Profacgen.
o Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC)
o Human Artificial Chromosome (HAC)
o Yeast Artificial Chromosome (YAC)
o Other Expression System
o Specialty Chemicals
o Biotech Crops
o Other Non-Medical Technology
o Human Protein
o Therapeutic Agent
Health & Disease
Food & Agriculture
End Users Covered:
Academic & Research Institutes
Pharmaceutical & Biotech Entities
Other End Users
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
o Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Enquire before purchasing this report - https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10733616
Key Features of Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology market.
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2023.
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology industry.
- The global Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology market, along with the production growth.
Purchase this Report (Price 4150 USD for Single User License) - https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10733616
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Total Chapters in Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Report are:
Chapter 1 Overview of Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market
Chapter 2 Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
Chapter 3 Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
Chapter 4 Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
Chapter 5 North America Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 6 Europe Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 7 Asia Pacific Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 8 Latin America Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 9 Middle East and Africa Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 10 Market Driving Factor Analysis of Low End Servers
Chapter 11 Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
Chapter 12 Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
Chapter 13 Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis of Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market
Chapter 14 Cost and Gross Margin Analysis of Recombinant DNA (rDNA) Technology Market
Browse complete table of contents at - https://www.marketreportsworld.com/TOC/10733616
About Us: –
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807 /UK +44 203 239 8187
Other Reports Here: