Global Smart Farming Market (2020-2026) Industry Research Report describes an in-depth analysis of the Smart Farming industry players coupled with the profiles and their tendency towards the market. That analyzes Smart Farming Market price, cost, gross, revenue, specifications, product picture, company profile, and contact information.
Request a sample copy of the report -https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/11675506
Smart Farming Market 2020 report is a proficient and in-depth research report on the world’s major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific). It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the Key Vendors operating in this Global market.
Global Smart Farming Market is accounted for $5.77 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $18.81 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period. The increasing demand for food production, and rising population and shortage of agricultural lands are key driving factors for the smart farming market. Furthermore, growing implementation of advanced technologies in farming for maximum profitability and production, availability of low-cost cloud services, increasing need for remote monitoring services, increasing focus on farm efficiency and productivity, reduction in cost of sensors, rising governmentsâ€™ support towards smart farming, governmentâ€™s support to adopt modern agricultural techniques and rising adoption of big data & IoT in smart farming are some of the factors boosting the market growth. However, high initial capital investment, Lack of Standardization and increasing level of e-waste are expected to hamper the market growth.
Smart Farming represents the application of modern Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and IoT solutions into farming to increase the efficiency of agricultural operations. Smart farming entails the obtaining of real time data of soil, air, and crops. Smart farming aims at increasing the quality and quantity of agricultural production while protecting the environment.
Hardware offerings segment dominated the global market with largest share owing to its extensive usage in smart farming to reduce input and augment output productivity of crop yields. The hardware offerings include automation and control systems, and sensing and monitoring systems. Automation and control systems such as Global Positioning System (GPS) receivers, guidance and steering devices, and Variable Rate Technology (VRT) devices form a major part of the smart farming market. However, software offerings segment is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2026. Fish farming applications are projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to implementation of smart technologies.
North America accounted for the largest share in global smart farming market. The dominance of this region is due to government initiatives and regulations, presence of established market players and implementation of modern technologies. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period due to rising awareness among farmers and growing government support in developing countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players profiled in the report include Deere & Company, Raven Industries, GEA Group AG, The Climate Corporation, AG Leader Technology, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc, Boumatic LLC., Agjunction, Inc., Trimble, Inc, Agco Corporation, Delaval Corporation, Aururas S.R.L, Grownetics Inc., Farmeron, Semiosbio Technologies Inc., Sst Development Group, Inc and Precision Planting, Inc.
Agriculture types Covered:
Other Agriculture types
Application types Covered:
Precision Farming Applications
Fish Farming Applications
Smart Greenhouse Applications
Livestock Monitoring Applications
Other Application types
Product types Covered:
Automation and control systems
Smart agriculture equipment and machinery
o Rest of Europe
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
o Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Enquire before purchasing this report - https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/11675506
Key Features of Smart Farming Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the Smart Farming market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the Smart Farming market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the Smart Farming market.
- Smart Farming Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Smart Farming Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Smart Farming Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2026 of Smart Farming industry.
- The global Smart Farming market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2026. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Smart Farming Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Smart Farming Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the Smart Farming market, along with the production growth.
Purchase this Report (Price 4220 USD for Single User License) - https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/11675506
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Total Chapters in Smart Farming Market Report are:
Chapter 1 Overview of Smart Farming Market
Chapter 2 Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
Chapter 3 Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
Chapter 4 Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
Chapter 5 North America Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 6 Europe Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 7 Asia Pacific Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 8 Latin America Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 9 Middle East and Africa Market Status by Countries, Type, Manufacturers and Downstream Industry
Chapter 10 Market Driving Factor Analysis of Low End Servers
Chapter 11 Smart Farming Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
Chapter 12 Smart Farming Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
Chapter 13 Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis of Smart Farming Market
Chapter 14 Cost and Gross Margin Analysis of Smart Farming Market
Browse complete table of contents at - https://www.marketreportsworld.com/TOC/11675506
About Us: –
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807 /UK +44 203 239 8187
Other Reports Here:
Live Streaming Video Platform Market Global Industry Share, Size, Global Industry Analysis, Key Growth Drivers Trends, Segments, Emerging Technologies, Opportunity and Forecast 2020 to 2026 | Market Reports World
Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Security Market Share,Size 2020 Global Gross Margin Analysis, Industry Leading Players Update, Development History, Business Prospect and Industry Research Report 2026