Learn the process to book united flight with a credit
Most of the flight credit can be used for travel on the United, United Express, and with the other partner-operated flights. Usually, the flight credit must be used for the travel within the 12 months of the date of the original ticket was issued
Passengers must use the flight credits for the tickets issued between May 1, 2019 – March 31 which are valid for the 24 months after the original issue date
Simple steps to book united flight with a credit
- In the very first step, go to my trip section
- Now enter the confirmation number and the last name of the passenger.
- Select a search to view the trip details of the credit.
- Select the credit by selecting the “ use of future flight credit” just below the confirmation number.
- Tap on select the view for the new flight.
- Once you completed all the above steps, your credit will be applied to the new ticket purchased.
Whatever we have learned so far, it all about purchasing the flight ticket with the help of credits. If you are seeking further assistance from the customer support team of theunited airlines reservations, call them on their support number, or you may visit to the airport kiosk for further queries.