How to use AA miles for booking British Airways flights?
British Airways and American Airlines have a partnership that allows the passenger to book a flight on former airlines by redeeming AA miles. It is quite easier to book British Airways flights with AA miles through a simple online procedure. AA miles are the reward points earned by the people on their American Airlines account towards all the previous booking. Moreover, if you are willing to learn the method to book a British Airways flight using AA miles, then follow the directions below.
- Go to the American Airlines website and login to your AAdvantage account
- Further select redeem miles as booking type and proceed next
- Then choose a trip type among round, multiple, and one-way
- Next, provide your departure and arrival city name
- After that select date and time for departure as well as the return journey
- Then enter the number of passengers in different age groups
- Hereafter select British Airways from partner airlines list and hit the search button
- Next, choose a suitable flight and pay for it by redeeming AA miles
Hence, British Airways reservations by redeeming your AA miles is feasible attainable as described above. Besides, if you are unable to understand any other details concerning the usage of AA miles toward British Airways booking, kindly contact their customer service team for knowing about the same more efficiently.