Icelandair provides deals and discounts throughout the year to its passengers. Also, for all the frequent flyers, the airline gives reward points and miles to book flight tickets. If you have earned points or miles and want to redeem the points, you can do that by making Icelandair reservations. Besides, if you have Alaska Miles and want to use them, you can go through the steps mentioned below.
- To begin with, you need to open the website of Icelandair.
- There you should select the Trip Type and destinations for your flight bookings.
- Also, you can pick the dates on which you want to travel to your destination.
- Next, by opting for the number of passengers, you need to select the Search Flight option.
- In addition, on the basis of the provided details, you are required to choose a flight option from the given Icelandair reservations options.
- After that, you will require to provide all the required passenger and contact information. And once you enter the details, click Continue.
- Moreover, on the next page, you would see the payment option, you need to complete the payment by choosing the payment option. Since you want to pay for your flight using Alaska Miles, choose that option and follow the onscreen instructions.
This is how you would book tickets on Icelandair using Alaska Miles and the moment payment gets completed, you would receive a flight booking confirmation. In the confirmation email, you will also get the booking reference number that will help you to retrieve your flight bookings later.
Aside from this, while making Icelandair reservations, if you somehow face any problem, you can get assistance from the reservation support team. The team will provide you all the required information for making reservations.