The global engineering resin and polymer alloy/blend market reached 26.3 billion pounds in 2016. The market should reach over 27.9 billion pounds by 2017 and nearly 36.9 billion pounds in 2022, with a compound annual growth rate(CAGR) of 5.7%.
In this report, engineering resins include traditional varieties such as polyamides, polycarbonates, polyacetals, (reinforced) polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and polybutylene terephthalate (PBT); along with alloys/blends such as polycarbonate-ABS (PC/ABS), polyphenylene oxide/high-impact polystyrene (PPO-HIPS), polyphenylene oxide/polyamides (PPO/polyamide) and polycarbonate-PBT (PC/PBT). Higher-performance engineering resins covered include polysulfones, poly(phenylene-sulfide) (PPS), polyketones and liquid crystal polymers.
Request for Report Sample: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/11802
The key applications covered include the automotive market segmented by under-the-hood, external and interior products; electronic/electrical markets; medical devices and products; building and construction materials; appliances; plastic rigid food packaging; and several key smaller markets, including optical lenses and aviation products.
- An overview of the global market for engineering resins, along with polymer alloys and blends
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of resins into a wide variety of applications as well as selected commodity thermoplastics and thermosets
- Discussion of the major materials involved in terms of plant capacities, markets by application, new technologies and products, and rationales for anticipated growth
- Coverage of key applications, including automotive segmented by under-the-hood, external and interior products; electrical/electronic markets; medical devices/products; building/construction materials; appliances; electronic enclosures; plastic rigid food packaging; and several key smaller markets such as optical lenses and aviation products
Request for Report Discount: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/11802
The global engineering resin and polymer alloy/blend market was estimated at 26.3 billion pounds in 2016, and it is projected to increase to 27.9 billion pounds in 2017 and then to nearly 36.9 billion pounds by 2022.
Growth rates are typically in the 4%-6% range. The market is led by polycarbonates, followed by polyamides; these two resins accounted for nearly 64% of the total market in 2016. Their market share is expected to increase to 65% by 2022.
The Asia-Pacific region comprises the largest regional segment, with more than 53% of the total market, followed by the Americas and Europe. Over the next five years, the Asia-Pacific segment will increase its market share to 55%.
Prominent global producers and suppliers of engineered resins/polymer alloys/blends include BASF, Covestro (formerly Bayer Material Sciences), Celanese, DSM Engineering, DuPont, Sabic Innovative Plastics (Sabic IP) and Solvay Advanced Polymers.
More Info of Impact Covid19@ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/covid-19-analysis/11802