The leasing and rental market consists of the revenues of entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that provide the use of a wide array of tangible goods, such as automobiles, computers, consumer goods, and industrial machinery and equipment, to customers in return for a periodic rental or lease payment. The leasing industry includes establishments that rent consumer goods and equipment and establishments that lease machinery and equipment often used for business operations.
Leasing Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Leasing industry.
Order The Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/leasing-global-market-report
• The Leasing market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Leasing market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Leasing market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Leasing market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Leasing market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Leasing trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Leasing market section of the report gives context. It compares the Leasing market with other segments of the Global Services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Leasing indicators comparison.
Download A Sample Of The Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1945&type=smp
Markets Covered: Automotive Equipment Leasing, Consumer Goods And General Rental Centers, Machinery Leasing, Lessors Of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets Passenger Car Rental, Passenger Car Leasing, Truck, Utility Trailer, And RV (Recreational Vehicle) Rental And Leasing , Consumer Goods Rental, General Rental Centers , Heavy Construction Machinery Rental, Off-Highway Transportation Equipment Rental, Mining, Oil And Gas, And Forestry Machinery And Equipment Rental, Office Machinery And Equipment Rental, Other Commercial And Industrial Machinery And Equipment Rental , Brand Name Licensing, Industrial Design Licensing, Oil Royalty Companies, Patent Buying And Licensing, Patent Leasing, Trademark Licensing
Companies Mentioned: Enterprise Holdings Inc, Hertz Global Holdings Inc, LeasePlan Corporation N V, Avis Budget Group Inc, United Rentals Inc.
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, leasing indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download a sample of the report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1945&type=smp
Avail Discount On This Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1945&type=discount
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company