The global point of purchase packaging market size is estimated to reach USD 16.2 billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 5.6%, according to a new report by Radiant Insights, Inc. Growing organized retail market in emerging economies is driving the Industry. Growing adoption of point of purchase packaging in organized retail stores, including Walmart, D-mart, and Tesco, is observed owing to implementation of structured marketing strategies at these stores.
The presence of multiple marketing channels such as television, digital, and newspaper advertisement as well as billboards are available. However, advertising does not convert a potential customer into a buyer instantly. Moreover, it incurs a hefty share of the marketing budget. On account of the aforementioned factors, marketers and retail owners are always in search of cost-effective marketing tools.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/point-of-purchase-packaging-market/request-sample
Small brands or small convenience store owners adopt point of purchase displays as the cost of these displays is much lower in comparison with traditional advertising model. In addition, POP display delivers marketing messages precisely with the product available in an attached POP packaging, when the consumer is engaged in the buying process. Point of purchase packaging also helps retail owners clear old stocks as these displays receive constant attention from customers.
Based on end use, the market is segmented into hypermarket, supermarket, specialty stores, departmental stores, and convenience stores. Hypermarket is a large size, self-service retail store, which combines the products that are sold in departmental stores and supermarkets. Fundamentally, it is a large-size retail facility including full lines of groceries and general merchandise.
A supermarket is a large-size, self-service retail store offering a wide variety of food and household merchandise that is organized into departments. It is larger than specialty and convenience stores and smaller than hypermarket. In the retail market, nearly 70% of buying decisions are made in the store. This indicates that the store environment majorly affects the buying process. As a result, brand and store owners focus extensively on product display.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In terms of revenue, the pallet display product segment is estimated to reach USD 4.4 billion by 2025 in the overall market for point of purchase packaging, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2019 to 2025
• In terms of revenue, the convenience store end-use segment is expected to experience the highest growth rate over the forecast period, owing to low costs and increasing adoption of point of purchase packaging solutions
• The paper material segment is anticipated to exceed USD 9.9 billion by 2025, owing to increasing consumption of paper-based materials like paperboard in retail stores, globally
• Some of the key companies present in the point of purchase packaging market are International Paper, Menasha Packaging Company, LLC, Smurfit Kappa Display, DS Smith, Sonoco Products Company, and Georgia-Pacific LLC
• The Industry participants compete principally on the basis of product differentiation and services offered. While the small and medium-sized players have deployed competitive pricing and local availability as their key strategies, the large-sized players have capitalized on their global presence as well as have their complete control over the supply chain
• The key factors that separate major global players from the remaining competition include R&D capabilities, global presence, established brand reputation, and acquisitions of smaller enterprises.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/point-of-purchase-packaging-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. Radiant Insights, Inc. Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources
1.3.4. Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.5. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Point of Purchase (POP) Packaging Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2.1. Raw Material Trends
22.214.171.124. Expanded PVC foam
126.96.36.199. High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
3.2.2. Technology Overview
188.8.131.52. Custom Designs
184.108.40.206. Manufacturing & Fabrication
3.3. Regulatory Framework
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market Driver Analysis
220.127.116.11. Rising organized retail market in emerging economies
18.104.22.168. Increasing need for cost-effective marketing tools
22.214.171.124. Increasing awareness among retail shop owners
3.4.2. Market Restraint Analysis
126.96.36.199. Growing e-commerce market
Read all Reports of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/chemicals
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco; State: California; Country: United States