The global brushless DC motor market size is expected to reach USD 27.2 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, according to a study conducted by Radiant Insights, Inc. These motors are thermally resistant, require low maintenance, and operate at low temperatures, eliminating any threat of sparks.
Low maintenance costs, retrofitting of existing air, high-efficiency at lower costs, and the rising adoption of electric vehicles are some of the key factors driving their growth over the forecast period. The emergence of sensor-less controls for brushless DC type is likely to boost the durability and reliability of the product, thereby reducing the number of mechanical misalignments, electrical connections, as well as the weight and size of the end product. These factors are further estimated to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/brushless-dc-motors-market/request-sample
Furthermore, production of vehicles, globally, in order to cope up with the rising demand for vehicles internationally is anticipated to further impact market growth. Brushless DC motors are extensively used in motorized vehicle applications such as in sunroof systems, motorized seats, and adjustable mirrors. Additionally, these powertrains are extensively being preferred for performance applications in vehicles such as chassis fittings, power-train systems, and safety fittings owing to simple structure, less maintenance requirements, and extended operational life. Increasing product adoption by the automobile industry in numerous vehicles for multiple applications is anticipated to drive the growth of the market tremendously over the forecast period.
Electric vehicles extensively use brushless DC motors in mechatronic systems primarily in batteries for accumulators and power electronic converters. This is owing to advantages such as high operating speed, compact size, and quick response time. Production of electric vehicles is on rise globally supported by government initiatives to encourage use of non-conventional fuels and effectively reduce the adverse impacts of carbon emissions. The increasing electric vehicle production is anticipated to directly impact the demand for brushless motors over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• On account of benefits including durability and less maintenance, the brushless DC motor captured a substantial market share in 2019, a trend that is anticipated to continue over the forecast period.
• The 0 - 750 Watt segment is expected to witness rapid growth from 2020 to 2027, which can be primarily ascribed to their extensive applications in numerous motorized vehicles and household devices applications
• Motorized vehicles extensively use the powertrain for variety of applications. Increased production of automobiles and e-vehicles across the globe is anticipated to positively impact the growth of the segment over the forecast period
• The industrial machinery segment held more than 20% of the global brushless DC motor market share in 2019. Numerous industrial machines deploy the motor owing to advantages offered such as high efficiency, low power consumption, and low maintenance costs
• Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing regional market, whilst registering a CAGR 8.0% over the forecast period. Increasing industrialization in developing nations such as China, India, and South Korea has fueled the regional market
• The key players capturing major market share include ABB Ltd; Ametek Inc.; Johnson Electric; and Nidec Motor Corporation. Numerous companies are focusing on developing low-maintenance and eco-friendly products in order to gain a competitive edge.
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/brushless-dc-motors-market
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Brushless DC Motor Industry Outlook
3.1. Market Segmentation
3.2. Market Size and Growth Prospects, 2016 - 2027
3.3. Value Chain Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing preference for electric vehicles
188.8.131.52. Rising demand for brushless DC motors in agricultural equipment
184.108.40.206. Increasing adoption of brushless DC motor-driven appliances in HVAC systems
3.4.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Restricted to small-sized vehicles
3.4.3. Market opportunity analysis
18.104.22.168. Increasing adoption of brushless DC motors in diverse applications
3.5. Penetration and Growth Prospect Mapping
3.6. Industry Analysis - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.6.1. Supplier Power
3.6.2. Buyer Power
3.6.3. Substitution Threat
3.6.4. Threat from new entrant
3.6.5. Competitive rivalry
Read all Reports of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/electronics
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco; State: California; Country: United States