Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market: Introduction
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) signifies the air quality inside structures and buildings; it is associated with the comfort and health of building occupants. Understanding and controlling everyday pollutants indoors can mitigate an individual’s indoor health concerns. Local air pollution is monitored by countries around the world by their own sets of regulations. Indoor air quality solutions protect the environment and people from harmful air pollution.
Key Drivers of the Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market
- The extreme increase in the amount of indoor pollutants around the world has pushed the demand for smart air quality monitors in commercial and residential buildings. Cutting-edge technologies, for instance IoT, and various type of sensors are expected to drive the demand for indoor air quality solutions in the coming years.
COVID-19 to Create Huge Opportunity for the Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market
- People are considering the essential precautions that are required to decrease their chances of contracting the coronavirus and other germs and viruses. Individuals spend around 90% of their lives indoors, and contaminant levels can be as high as the levels encountered outside. Indoor air pollution is one of the top environmental threats in the U.S. as indicated by The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Therefore, people are looking for best indoor air quality solutions for their homes and in commercial buildings.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global indoor air quality solutions market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Indoor air quality solutions market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Indoor air quality solutions market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America indoor air quality solutions market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Presently, North America and Europe account for major share of the indoor air quality solutions market across the globe due to presence of well-known brands and continuous innovation in the regions. For instance, in October 2019, Switzerland-based company Talkpool launched two new IoT indoor air quality products: a CO2, temperature, and humidity sensor (OY1210 LoRaWAN); and a particles, temperature, and humidity sensor (OY1700 LoRaWAN). The products are used in energy optimization of heating/cooling systems in buildings and to ensure healthy indoor air quality in commercial buildings, schools, and homes.
- However, Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market during the forecast period. The rising pollution in countries in the region, and the introduction of advanced technology for indoor air quality solutions is likely to impact the indoor air quality solutions market growth in Asia Pacific. China, India, and Japan are the major markets for indoor air quality solutions in the region. For instance, in November 2019, Philips launched affordable 800 series air purifiers exclusively designed for India. The Philips 800 series is built with an intelligent auto purification mode and smart sensing technology.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The indoor air quality solutions market is consolidated and highly competitive owing to the presence of established global and several domestic players. Key players are focusing on raising their productivity to expand their topographical reach and increase their customer base. Manufacturers are focusing on new product launches, spreading awareness about the air quality, and on merger and acquisition to compete and gain significant share in the indoor air quality solutions market in the coming years.
For example, in December 2019, air quality solutions company Plasma Clean launched new products and services to improve indoor air quality. Plasma Clean is now focusing on indoor air quality in order to improve workplace wellbeing and employee health.
In April 2019, the World Green Building Council launched the ‘air quality in the built environment’ campaign. The campaign aims to reduce air pollution from the built environment by advocating green building solutions.
A few of the key players operating in the global indoor air quality solutions market are:
- Aeroqual Ltd.
- American Air Filter Company, Inc.
- Haier Group Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lennox International Inc.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- SGS SA
- The Whirlpool Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, Request for a Sample
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Product
- Air Purifiers
- With Filters
- Air Quality Monitors
- Air Conditioners
- HVAC Equipment
- Others (Ventilation & Oxygen Solutions)
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Service
- Inspection & Audit
- Maintenance & Retrofit
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by End-user
- Corporate Office
- Salons & Spas
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Distribution Channel
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Specialty Stores
Global Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global indoor air quality solutions market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453