Automotive Teleinformatic System Market: Introduction
- Teleinformatic devices are used in vehicles to monitor and record vehicle travel data by utilization of the GPS navigation system and on-board diagnostics system in order to detect the exact location of vehicles. These devices also gather data about the driver, such as acceleration, speed, and routes taken while driving.
- This data can be used by an insurance company to settle an insurance claim in case of accidental damage to the vehicle. A fleet management service provider can track the live location of vehicles and analyze the driving behavior of the vehicle driver in order to ensure safety of both passenger and vehicle.
- Teleinformatic devices are either provided by automakers or can be installed from an aftermarket distributor or outlet
Key drivers of global automotive teleinformatic system market
- Rising demand for fleet management services is likely to boost the global teleinformatic system market. The fleet management system is employed to organize and coordinate a fleet of vehicles such as cars, vans, trucks, forklifts, buses and to increase efficiency of vehicles and reduce operational cost. The system also enables compliance with government rules and regulations for the fleet of vehicles under management. The primary purpose of fleet management is to track vehicles by employing teleinformatic systems such as navigation system, communication devices, and audio/video recording devices. Increasing usage of fleet management services by oil & gas delivery services, car rental services, and repair & maintenance services is driving the global teleinformatic system market.
- Teleinformatic systems enable insurers to learn more about their consumers by acquiring information about their driving habits, including how often and fast a consumer drives a vehicles and does a consumer follow traffic mandates or not. Adoption of teleinformatic systems is rising in the insurance industry as well as utilization of the teleinformatic system through a smartphone is cost-effective and helps the insurer reduce the cost of insurance claims and identify fraud.
- Teleinformatic systems in a vehicle help the owner to set a notification-based maintenance schedule. The maintenance token or task would be initiated according to number of miles driven or a specific duration after the previous maintenance carried on vehicle. This is estimated to ensure that the vehicle runs at optimum efficiency and delivers good performance owing to timely vehicle maintenance.
- The time taken to locate a stolen vehicle is expected to reduce considerably owing to data recording and vehicle tracking functions available in a teleinformatic system. These factors are driving the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Stringent government rules and regulations to boost automotive teleinformatic system market
- Several countries worldwide are focusing on strengthening rules and regulations regarding passenger and vehicle safety. For instance, all new passenger and commercial vehicles manufactured in Europe have pre-installed teleinformatic devices to enhance vehicle and passenger safety and security under various legislations, such as GLONASS in Russia and eCall in the European Union. Such initiatives are propelling the global automotive teleinformatic systems.
Rising trends of connected vehicles is driving the global automotive teleinformatic system market
- Connected vehicles are equipped with navigation systems, dashcams, and various IoT devices to enhance the driving experience and safety of vehicles. For instance, PEUGEOT e-Legend concept car is estimated to incorporate cruise control, distance alert, advance cockpit, and mirror screen (a connectivity device), which features high-end applications of connected devices in the vehicle.
- Increase in consumer demand for luxurious, safe and connected vehicles is boosting the global automotive teleinformatic system market
Europe to dominate global teleinformatic system market
- Europe is anticipated to account for a significant share of the global automotive teleinformatic system market, owing to the presence of numerous OEM and aftermarket players. Several manufacturers of teleinformatic system components are mostly based in Europe. Furthermore, a high number of technological research and development centers with state-of-the-art facilities are based in Europe owing to the presence of numerous OEM and aftermarket players in the region. This boosts the development and innovation opportunities for teleinformatic systems in Europe, thereby driving the global teleinformatic system market in Europe.
Key players operating in global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market:
The global automotive teleinformatic system market is highly concentrated owing to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive teleinformatic system market are:
- Continental AG
- Delphi Technologies
- DENSO CORPORATION
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TomTom International BV
- Harman International (Samsung)
- Intel Corporation
- Agero, Inc.
- NTT DOCOMO, INC.
- Trimble, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Vodafone Automotive SpA
- Teletrac Navman US Ltd
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Masternaut Limited
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, ask for a customized report
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market: Research Scope
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Vehicle Type
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Product Type
- On-board Diagnostics
- Black Box
- Windscreen Devices
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Component
- Memory Unit
- Electronic Control Board
- Signal Beacon
- Data Recording Devices
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by End-use Industry
- Aviation and Aerospace
- Transportation and Logistics
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Sales Channel
Global Automotive Teleinformatic System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74494
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhocreports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key tohelp enterprises reach right decision.”
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453