Packaged Coconut Water Market: Introduction
- Growing awareness about the benefits of drinking coconut water is set to expand the packaged coconut water market. Packaged coconut water is easy to carry compared to a whole tender coconut. It is handy to use during sports events and gym activities. Consumption of coconut water keeps the body hydrated, and it tastes better than normal water and offers health benefits (antioxidant properties and several nutrient contents). The packaged coconut water market is segmented based on product type, packaging type, distribution channel, and region. The rising demand for packaged coconut water is due to its health benefits and rising consumer preference for natural and healthy drinks rather than carbonated drinks.
Increasing Awareness about Health Benefits of Coconut Water to Fuel the Global Packaged Coconut Water Market
- Rapidly changing retail industry and growing awareness about the health benefits of consuming coconut water is likely to drive the packaged coconut water market worldwide. Packaged coconut water is essentially consumed as a refreshing drink and it provides various health benefits. Increasing health concerns among people is expected to majorly drive the packaged coconut water market. Nowadays, people are inclined toward organic and natural products. The health benefits and low calorie count have made coconut water the best alternative to high-calorie juices and carbonated beverages. Companies are focusing on product appearance and packaging attractiveness to enhance the product appeal and expand the customer base of packaged coconut water across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Packaged Coconut Water Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing Trend of Flavored Coconut Water to Drive the Global Packaged Coconut Water Market
- Manufacturers are striving to manufacture packaged coconut water in different flavors. The increasing trend of ready-to-go products and rapid urbanization are major factors boosting the demand for various packaged products that is projected to positively impact the packaged coconut water market.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Packaged Coconut Water Market
- In terms of region, the global packaged coconut water market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes country-level analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America packaged coconut water market can be segregated into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the packaged coconut water market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the packaged coconut water market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- Demand for packaged coconut water is likely to increase significantly in Asia Pacific from 2020 to 2030, followed by North America and Europe, due to growing number of coconut plantations, tourism industry, rapid urbanization, and rising disposable income in the region.
- Leading players of the market are focusing on providing online services to customers of packaged coconut water.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global packaged coconut water market is highly fragmented. Key players operating in the global market are:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Taste Nirvana International Inc.
- All Market Inc.
- Amy & Brian Naturals
- C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC
- GraceKennedy Ltd
- National Beverage Corp.
- Purity Organic LLC
- Dabur India Limited
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market: Research Scope
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Product Type
- Organic Coconut Water
- Conventional Coconut Water
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Packaging Type
- Tetra Packs & Cartons
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Others (Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, etc.)
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
US Office Contact