If and when autonomous vehicles arrive, it’s difficult to envision anything more frightening than a massive tractor-trailer truck hurtling down the highway with no one at the wheel.
But, from a marketer’s point of view, the good news is that all those self-driving vehicles including trucks will essentially become moving living rooms. And that means a new universe of publishing and advertising opportunities.
Self-drive cars, are also identified as autonomous vehicles, are a key adaptation in the automotive industry. These vehicles have high growth potential and are acting as a catalyst in cutting edge technology of automobiles. On the other hand these self-driving vehicles are those in which operation of the vehicle occurs in the absence of direct driver input to manage the braking, acceleration and steering are designed so that the driver is not expected to continually check the roadway while operating in self-driving mode.
Amongst Component, radar sensor segment accounted for significant market share in the global market as the developers are looking at high-resolution radar sensor for short-range and autonomous-car applications. By geography, North America acquired the largest market share in the global market owing to changes in traffic policy to incorporate autonomous cars on public roads. The regulation is slowly being adopted across all U.S. states to make transportation fully autonomous.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Some of the key players in the global market:
Nissan Motor Company, Google LLC, Honda Motor Corporation, General Motors, Volkswagen AG, Daimler AG (Mercedes Benz), Volvo Car Corporation, BMW AG, Toyota Motor Corporation, Audi AG, Ford Motor Company and Tesla, Inc.