Global Diesel Genset Market was registered a value over USD13 billion in 2019 and it is expected to grow with a CAGR over 5% during the forecast period 2020–2025. Increasing demand of uninterrupted power supply and security of the electricity supply will drive the product demand in various applications including standby, prime or continuous, peak shaving applications. Owing to increasing demand and requirement of DG set market, it is expected to see the highest development across the power rating divisions in the coming future which is credited to their increasing popularity particularly from manufacturing industries.
Masterfox Consulting Group (MCG) has introduced a new report entitled as “Diesel Genset Market- Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2020–2027” which is a extensive summary of the market that consists of a detailed description and analysis based on the various types of products available in the market and also has the different end users. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of the industry such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts. The report additionally formulates a survey of minor and full-scale factors charging for the new applicants in the market and the ones as of now in the market along with a systematic value chain exploration.
The global diesel generator (DG ) market is quite fragmented. Some of the major players across the industry comprises Caterpillar, Yamaha Motor, Atlas Copco, Escorts Group, Sterling Generators Ingersoll-Rand, Cummins , Ashok Leyland and C&S Electric, Powerica, Himoinsa, SDMO, Generac, Honda, KOEL , etc. Technological innovations, cost competitiveness, product differentiation, compliance with emissions regulations and a robust distribution network are some of the important strategic assets for a market participant to remain competitive and enhance their product penetration.
On the basis of power rating, the diesel genset market is segmented into 5 kVA–75 kVA, 76 kVA–375 kVA, 376 kVA–750 kVA, Above 750 kVA. On the basis of application the market is bifurcated into; Commercial [Retail Establishments, Commercial Offices, Telecom Towers, Hospitals, Hotels), Industrial [Manufacturing, Energy & Power]. Geographically, the global diesel genset market is bifurcated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa and their respective countries.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020–2027
Purchase the Report Online at:
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What is the global Diesel Genset market size in terms of revenue from 2014–2027, and what is the expected growth rate during the forecast period 2019–2027?
- What is the revenue generated by different types of Diesel Genset at a global and regional level?
- What is the revenue generated by Diesel Genset based on different end users such as residential, commercial and industrial at a global and regional level?
- What is the market size and what are the various market opportunities of Diesel Genset across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the Diesel Genset market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global Diesel Genset market?
- Which are the major stakeholders in terms of their contribution and impact in the Diesel Genset ecosystem?
- What type of new strategies is adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the regulatory landscape in different regions for Diesel Genset?
Key Target Audience:
- Diesel Genset manufacturers and suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to the market
- The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
About the Publishing Company
Masterfox Consulting Group (MCG) is the state-of-the-art management consulting firm which provides specialist services for research, proprietary solutions, data management and analytics to companies in every industry. MCG offers global and country specific market research reports by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. We help clients to make well-versed business decisions. We provide market intelligence studies which ensuring the fact-based research across a range of industries which includes energy, chemicals, materials, healthcare, automotive, agriculture and technology.
We serve clients on every aspect of strategy which includes new market exploring, product development, technological development, application modeling, financial modeling and tapping into niche growth opportunities through our independent fact-based insight which ensures their business success in present and future period.
Masterfox Consulting Group (MCG)
Contact: +91–98110 25630