The UK IVF market was valued at $514 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach $928 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.6% during the analysis period.
In-vitro-Fertilization (IVF) is a common artificial infertility treatment performed in the laboratory. The treatment involves removing an ova (egg or eggs) or ovum from the ovaries and allowing sperm to fertilize them in a laboratory dish. It is a form of assisted reproductive technology based fertility treatment across the clinical industry. The process involves five major steps such as stimulation, egg retrieval, insemination & fertilization, embryo culture, and embryo transfer, which is completed over a course of several months. After the fertilized egg (zygote) undergoes embryo culture for up to 6 days, it is implanted in another or same woman's uterus.
Get Access to sample pages: https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/13250
In vitro fertilization can help conceive when other natural treatments have failed.
The UK invitro fertilization market is on the rise owing to increase in awareness about assisted reproductive technology, favorable regulations for IVF, and commercialization of three-parent IVF procedures. In addition, rise in awareness about assisted reproductive technology is expected to boost the UK IVF market. However, ethical considerations by social and religious organizations, and cost of the treatment are expected to hinder the growth of the IVF market in the UK. However, involvement of social and religious organizations for revaluation of the IVF legislation in the UK hinders the growth of the market. Furthermore, surge in technical advancements related IVF technique is projected to provide lucrative opportunities during the forecast period.
The UK in vitro fertilization market (IVF) is segmented based on cycle type, and end user. Based on cycle type, the market is divided into fresh IVF cycles (non-donor), thawed IVF cycles (non-donor), and donor egg IVF cycles. Based on end user, the market is classified into fertility clinics, hospitals, surgical centers, and clinical research institutes.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the UK in vitro fertilization (IVF) market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents a quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• An extensive analysis of the market based on application assists in understanding the trends in the industry.
• The key market players along with their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
UK In Vitro Fertilization Market
By Cycle Type
o Fresh IVF Cycles (non-donor)
o Thawed IVF Cycles (non-donor)
o Donor Egg IVF Cycles
Exclusive Discount Offer on Quick Purchase @C https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/discount/13251
By End User
o Fertility Clinics
o Surgical Centers
o Clinical Research Institutes
LIST of KEY PLAYERS PRofILED IN THE REPORT
• The Lister Fertility Clinic
• The Bridge Centre
• Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (Assisted Conception Unit)
Make an Inquiry before Buying@C https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/checkout/13251/Single