The latest market intelligence study on the Human Microbiome Therapeutics market brings in the best of both qualitative and quantitative assessment techniques to explore the market size, share, and status of the Human Microbiome Therapeutics market for the forecast period, 2020 - 2027. The extensive examination of the global business environment provides a detailed analysis of the key driving forces and challenges with the aim to give the stakeholders, business owners, and filed marketing executives a competitive advantage over others.
The Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market is estimated to garner a valuation of USD 1,098.4 Million by 2027, according to the latest assessment by Emergen Research. The industry is speculated to grow substantially with the rising prominence of the market in the sphere of personalized medicine & nutrition. Moreover, technological improvements in the metagenomics sector and the therapeutic system would also impel market growth in the forecast duration.
However, the surging costs of equipment and infrastructure, as well as challenging laboratory bacteria development & isolation procedures, are predicted to restrain market growth in the following years.
Understanding the market size
The size of the Human Microbiome Therapeutics market is viewed in terms of the Share of Market, Total Available Market as well as Served Available Market. Not only does the study present the combined revenue for a particular market but also the market size for a specific geographic region. Analysis of percentage or the size of the Total Available Market based on the type of product, technology, regional constraints and others form an important part of the Human Microbiome Therapeutics report.
Key Highlights From The Report
· In August 2019, BiomX Ltd. finished the construction of a new cutting-edge production facility in Ness Ziona, intended for the clinical development of candidate phage products for the firm, which could be extended in the future to meet the demands of commercial manufacturing. This development has been significant for clinical development in the present live biotherapeutics landscape that encompasses phages and human-derived cells & bacteria.
· The probiotics sub-segment is projected to lead the market with the largest share in the segment. Probiotics are organisms that give certain health benefits when
· Key participants include Oxidien Pharmaceuticals, LLC, DermBiont, Inc, LNC Therapeutics SA, Carbiotix AB, Embion Technologies SA, BiomX Ltd., CoreBiome, Inc., Biotagenics Inc., Commense Inc, and Finch Therapeutics, among others.
For industry-leading market insights, visit the link below:
Emergen Research has categorized the Global Human Microbiome Therapeutics Market based on product, approach, therapeutic area, disease, and region:
· Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
o Prescription Drugs
o Medical Foods
· Approach Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
o Microbial Consortia
o Small Molecule Therapies
o Phage Cocktail
o Genetically Modified Single Strain Bacteria
o Microbial Ecosystems
o Single Strain Whole Bacteria
· Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
o Dermatological Disorders
o Autoimmune Disorders
o Infectious Disease
o Metabolic Disorders
· Disease Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
o Irritable Bowel Syndrome
o Crohn’s Disease
· Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
o North America
5. Rest of Europe
o Asia Pacific
3. South Korea
5. Rest of APAC
o Latin America
2. Rest of LATAM
o Middle East & Africa
1. Saudi Arabia
3. Rest of MEA