Global ethylene dichloride market is registering a steady CAGR of 3.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The chemical compound 1,2-dichloroethane, commonly known as ethylene dichloride. Ethylene dichloride is a sweet odour and colourless liquid which is manufactured by chemical reaction of ethylene with chloride. Ethylene dichloride is also known as EDC which is a chlorinated hydrocarbon liquid. It is used in industries such as metal cleaning, textile, adhesives, automotive, construction, medical, packaging, furniture and others.
Segmentation: Global Ethylene Dichloride Market
· By Application (Agricultural Chemicals, Chemical Intermediate, Chemical Solvents, VCM/PVC Raw Materials Production, Ethylene Amines, Trichloroethylene(TCE), Perchloroethylene (Tetrachloroethylene), Hexachlorophene, Others)
· By End-User Industry (Automotive, Medical, Construction, Furniture, Packaging, Others)
· By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ethylene-dichloride-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global ethylene dichloride market are Dow, Punjab Chemicals and Crop Protection Limited, Olin Corporation, Asahimas Chemical Company, PPG Industries, Inc., Westlake Chemical Corporation, Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Shijiazhuang City Horizon Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Formosa Plastics Corporation, TechnipFMC plc, NRC GROUP ASA, FAR Chemical, SABIC, Vynova Group, Süd-Chemie India Pvt Ltd, GALAXY CHEMICALS, Sunland Chemical, QUIMSER, S.A., and others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ethylene Dichloride Market
Global ethylene dichloride market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ethylene dichloride market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
· It is generally used in construction applications and industries which is driving the growth of the market
· Continuous growth in the automotive sector is fuelling the market growth worldwide
· Increasing demand in developing countries for construction for polyvinyl chloride is driving the market growth
· Increasing purity and yields of the ethylene chloride manufacturing process is boosting the growth of the market
· Ethylene dichloride causes nausea and drunkenness in human beings which is hampering the growth of the market
· Toxic nature of ethylene dichloride is restraining the market growth
· Governments strict rule and regulations on the consumption of ethylene dichloride is a restraint for this market
Want Full Report? Enquire Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ethylene-dichloride-market
Key Insights in the report:
· Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
· Key Market players involved in this industry
· Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
· Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818