Global “Bunker Fuel” Market Report gives complete framework data on market definition, research methodology, current scenario, dynamics, major conclusions, market Segmentation by technology, product types, application and geography. Bunker Fuel market report also covers a study on the competitive landscape which describes mergers and acquisition. And also provides analysis on agreements, collaborations, and partnerships between leading key players in Bunker Fuel market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13189887
- Bunker fuel is technically any type of fuel oil used aboard vessels. This kind of material can be broken down into different categories based on its chemical composition, intended purpose, and boiling temperature. In comparison with other petroleum products, bunker fuel is extremely crude and highly polluting.
- Fuel utilized by shipping companies for fueling their marine fleet is commonly referred to as bunker fuel. Currently, fuel oil is the most widely used bunker fuel. However, apart from fuel oil, other middle distillate fuels are also utilized as bunker fuels. Bunker fuel costs account for approximately 70% of the total voyage expenditure for a vessel and ship operators prefer purchasing bunker fuel from ports where the cost is lower.
- At present, Southeast Asia, EU, the US, China and Japan have most of the refueling ports. Singapore port is the world largest refueling port. EU follows the Singapore bunker fuel market in terms of consumption with leading ports like Rotterdam and Antwerp, etc. The United States is another key market for the global bunker fuel industry. China is also being the main contributors to this industry with world leading ports like Shanghai Port and Shenzhen Port, etc.
- In the bunker industry, there are two primary kinds of fuels currently being used; distillate fuel and residual fuel. Among the two, distillate fuel accounted for around 80.37% of global bunker consumption in 2015. In recent years, liquefied natural gas (LNG) as a bunker fuel also gets much attentions in the bunker fuel market.
Bunker Fuel Market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13189887
Major key players are given in the report are:
- Exxon Mobil
- World Fuel Services
- China Marine Bunker
- Bunker Holding
In this Bunker Fuel market forecast Report development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states import/export, supply and consumption figures as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions and other regions can be added as follows: - Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
According to this research, over the next 5 years the Bunker Fuel market size will record a highest CAGR in terms of revenue till 2023. In particular, this report presents the global Bunker Fuel market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Bunker Fuel business.
Bunker Fuel Market Segmentation Analysis:
Segmentation by product type:
- Distillate Fuel Oil
- Residual Fuel Oil
Segmentation by application:
- Tanker Vessels
- Container Vessels
- Bulk Vessels
- General Cargo Vessels
Key Reasons to Purchase this Bunker Fuel Report:
- To know how the increasing growth rate of Bunker Fuel is expected affect market scenario
- Bunker Fuel report analyses various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Product Type and end user that are expected to dominate the market
- Global Regions that are estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Report Identifies the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Bunker Fuel Research objectives:
To study and analyse the global Bunker Fuel consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
To understand the structure of Bunker Fuel market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Bunker Fuel manufacturers, to define, describe and analyse the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
To analyse the Bunker Fuel market trends with respect to individual growth, future prospects, and their contribution to the industry.
To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
To project the consumption of Bunker Fuel submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their growth strategies.
Purchase this Report (Price 4660 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13189887
Table of Contents 2018-2023 Global Bunker Fuel Consumption Market Report 1 Scope of the Report 1.1 Market Introduction 1.2 Research Objectives 1.3 Years Considered 1.4 Market Research Methodology 1.5 Economic Indicators 1.6 Currency Considered 2 Executive Summary 2.1 World Market Overview 2.1.1 Global Bunker Fuel Consumption 2013-2023 2.1.2 Bunker Fuel Consumption CAGR by Region 2.2 Bunker Fuel Segment by Type 2.2.1 Distillate Fuel Oil 2.2.2 Residual Fuel Oil 2.2.3 LNG 2.3 Bunker Fuel Consumption by Type 2.3.1 Global Bunker Fuel Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018) 2.3.2 Global Bunker Fuel Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018) 2.3.3 Global Bunker Fuel Sale Price by Type (2013-2018) 2.4 Bunker Fuel Segment by Application 2.4.1 Tanker Vessels 2.4.2 Container Vessels 2.4.3 Bulk Vessels 2.4.4 General Cargo Vessels 2.4.5 Others 2.5 Bunker Fuel Consumption by Application 2.5.1 Global Bunker Fuel Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018) 2.5.2 Global Bunker Fuel Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018) 2.5.3 Global Bunker Fuel Sale Price by Application (2013-2018) 3 Global Bunker Fuel by Players 3.1 Global Bunker Fuel Sales Market Share by Players 3.1.1 Global Bunker Fuel Sales by Players (2016-2018) 3.1.2 Global Bunker Fuel Sales Market Share by Players (2016-2018) 3.2 Global Bunker Fuel Revenue Market Share by Players 3.2.1 Global Bunker Fuel Revenue by Players (2016-2018) 3.2.2 Global Bunker Fuel Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2018) 3.3 Global Bunker Fuel Sale Price by Players 3.4 Global Bunker Fuel Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Types by Players 3.4.1 Global Bunker Fuel Manufacturing Base Distribution and Sales Area by Players 3.4.2 Players Bunker Fuel Products Offered 3.5 Market Concentration Rate Analysis 3.5.1 Competition Landscape Analysis 3.5.2 Concentration Ratio (CR3, CR5 and CR10) (2016-2018) 3.6 New Products and Potential Entrants 3.7 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion 4 Bunker Fuel by Regions 4.1 Bunker Fuel by Regions 4.1.1 Global Bunker Fuel Consumption by Regions 4.1.2 Global Bunker Fuel Value by Regions 4.2 Americas Bunker Fuel Consumption Growth 4.3 APAC Bunker Fuel Consumption Growth 4.4 Europe Bunker Fuel Consumption Growth 4.5 Middle East & Africa Bunker Fuel Consumption Growth
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: email@example.com
Our Other Reports: