The Business Research Company published its Revenue Cycle Management Software Global Market Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Revenue Cycle Management Software market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
The report covers the revenue cycle management software market’s segments-
1) By Product: Integrated, Standalone
2) By Function: Claim And Denial, Medical Billing And Coding, Patient Insurance Eligibility Check, Payment Remittance, Electronic Health Record (EHR), Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI), Others
3) By Deployment: Web Based, On-Premise, Cloud Based.
Revenue Cycle Management Software Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
The global revenue cycle management software market is expected to decline from $64.26 billion in 2019 to $63.39 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.35%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to deferred care in order to avoid visiting hospitals, which resulted in reduced patient volume. Elective procedures have been canceled increasing the financial stress of healthcare service providers, thereby affecting the RCM software market. The market is then expected to recover and reach $95.02 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 14.44%.
Incorporating artificial intelligence (AI) in revenue cycle management software is shaping the revenue cycle management software market. Major healthcare analytics leaders are actively implementing or planning to execute an AI strategy that will help make decisions faster and reduce operational expenses.
Few Points From Table Of Content1. Executive Summary
2. Revenue Cycle Management Software Market Characteristics
3. Revenue Cycle Management Software Market Size And Growth
4. Revenue Cycle Management Software Market Segmentation
5. Revenue Cycle Management Software Market Regional And Country Analysis
25. Revenue Cycle Management Software Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Revenue Cycle Management Software Market
27. Revenue Cycle Management Software Market Trends And Strategies
28. Revenue Cycle Management Software Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=3377&type=smp
Few Points From List Of Table
Table 1: Global Historic Market Growth, 2015-2019, $ Billion
Table 2: Global Forecast Market Growth, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 3: Global Revenue Cycle Management Software Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 48: 3M Health Information Systems Financial Performance
Table 49: QWay Health Financial Performance
Table 50: MedSecretery Financial Performance
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293