The Business Research Company published its Blockchain Services Global Market Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Blockchain Services market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
The report covers the blockchain services market’s segments-
1) By Component: Tools; Services
2) By End-use: BFSI; IT & Telecom; Healthcare; Retail; Manufacturing; Logistics; Government; Media & Entertainment; Energy and Utilities; Others
3) By Application: Payments; Smart Contracts; Supply Chain Management; Governance, Risk, and Compliance Management; Identity Management; Others.
Blockchain Services Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
The global blockchain services market is expected to decline from $1.26 billion in 2019 to $1.06 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -15.8%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it, which impacted industries negatively and resulted in low investments on technology. The market is then expected to recover and reach $4.36 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 60.01%.
Quantum computing is gaining popularity in the blockchain space that will help overcome the problems faced in providing blockchain services. Quantum computing is a process that uses quantum-mechanical phenomena like superposition and quantum entanglement for computing. Quantum computing utilizes qubits that help in the storage and processing of a large amount of data exponentially fast with less energy consumption, unlike conventional computers that use bits for the same process.
Few Points From Table Of Content1. Executive Summary
2. Blockchain Services Market Characteristics
3. Blockchain Services Market Size And Growth
4. Blockchain Services Market Segmentation
5. Blockchain Services Market Regional And Country Analysis
25. Blockchain Services Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Blockchain Services Market
27. Blockchain Services Market Trends And Strategies
28. Blockchain Services Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Request For A Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=3221&type=smp
Few Points From List Of Table
Table 1: Global Historic Market Growth, 2015-2019, $ Billion
Table 2: Global Forecast Market Growth, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 3: Global Blockchain Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 48: Microsoft Corporation Financial Performance
Table 49: Oracle Corporation Financial Performance
Table 50: SAP Financial Performance
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293