You can use the Customer Service case timeline with other ServiceNow applications by creating a configuration for each application and adding the ResolutionShaper field to the desired form.
1. Ensure that the Customer Service plugin (com.sn_customerservice) has been activated.
2. Navigate to the Resolution Shaper Configs page (<instance>sys_resolutionshaper_config_list.do) and click New.
3. Select a table in the Task Table field.
4. Add the desired states in the Requestor States field using a comma-separated list. For example, (New, Active, Resolved, Closed).
5. Make any necessary changes to the remaining fields and click Submit.
6. Navigate to the desired form.
7. Right-click the form header and select Configure > Form Layout.
8. Using the slushbucket, select ResolutionShaper and move it to where you want the timeline to appear.
9. Click Save.
To learn complete course visit:servicenow fundametals training