Industrial degreaser Market: An Eco-friendly Cleaning Solution
- Industrial degreasers are cleaning products widely used to clean dirt, wax, tar, oil, grease, paints, abrasive dust, corrosive products, and other water insoluble substances. Industrial degreasers protect machines from corrosion, contamination, damage, and improve the shelf-life of machineries by removing stains from surfaces.
- Hydrocarbon solvents, such as gasoline, kerosene, xylene, and white spirit, are utilized to prepare degreasers with higher efficiency.
- Degreasers provide cleanliness and create safe working environment by removing dirt, contamination and greases. They also reduce maintained cost and manpower requirement by removing grease, oil, and dirt from tractors, machines, lawn mowers, tools, hard surfaces, farm equipment, industrial equipment, and work floors.
- Rise in number of environmental regulations about biodegradable products is fueling the demand for environmentally compatible degreasers. Manufacturers based in North America and Europe are focused on the development of eco-friendly degreasers with high energy-efficiency, owing to the implementation of environmental regulations.
Key Drivers of industrial degreaser Market
- Rise in number of regulations regarding the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP) and workplace sanitation in various manufacturing industries is fueling the demand for industrial degreaser. Manufacturers across the globe are implementing Good Manufacturing Practices, owing to the implementation of environmental regulations in imposed by FDA and other regulatory bodies.
- Rapid rise in industrialization, primarily in emerging economies, has augmented the demand for industrial degreasers. Increase in awareness regarding industrial cleaning and harmful effects of contamination are key factors driving the demand for industrial degreasers.
- Expansion of the manufacturing industry and rise in automobile production are key factors boosting the global industrial degreasing market.
Liquid-based Industrial Degreaser to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on type, the global industrial degreaser market can be divided into environmentally, compatible degreasers, ammonia-based degreasers, liquid degreasers, foam degreasers, powder degreasers, and petroleum-based degreasers.
- Demand for liquid-based industrial degreaser has been increasing due to its easy applicability and low prices. Liquid based industrial degreasers contain less amount of chemical additives, are environment-friendly and less expensive than ammonia-based and petroleum based industrial degreasers.
- Petroleum-based degreasers are derived from petroleum products and are more effective as compared to liquid-based and foam degreasers; however, they are hazardous in nature and cause cancer.
Bio-based Industrial Degreaser to Offer Significant Opportunities
- Demand for bio-based industrial degreaser has been increasing as it replaces harmful chemicals with biodegradable ones. Bio-based industrial degreaser are eco-friendly and non-hazardous for humans. This is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to the market during the forecast period.
- Bio-based industrial degreasers are derived from various natural ingredients such as plant extracts, amino acids, hydrogenated corn oil, organic alcohols, and agricultural materials, which are non-toxic, nonflammable, do not emit harmful gases, and provide eco-friendly degreasing by separating hydrocarbons and oil.
- Demand for environment-friendly cleaning solutions has been increasing among consumers due to stringent environmental regulations such as EPA and REACG. Manufacturers of degreasers are presently emphasizing on the development of bio-based degreasers to in order to comply with the regulation. This is likely to offer significant opportunities to the global industrial degreaser market.
More Trending Reports by TMR:
Significant Opportunity in Automotive and Aviation Industries
- Based on end-use industry, the global industrial degreaser market can be divided into automotive & aviation, chemical & pharmaceutical, energy & power, paint & printing and others
- Expansion of automotive and aviation industries in emerging economies is a key factor driving the global industrial degreaser market
- The chemical & pharmaceutical segment is estimated to hold a notable share of the global industrial degreaser market, followed by the paint & printing industry segment
- Demand for industrial degreaser has been increasing in various manufacturing industries due to increasing industrial hygiene and safety regulations. This is anticipated to offer lucrative opportunities to the market during the forecast period.
North America Dominates Industrial Degreaser Market
- In terms of geography, the global industrial degreaser market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is estimated to account for prominent share of the global industrial degreaser market in the near future, owing to a rise in the demand for clean and hygienic workplace in various manufacturing industries in the region.
- Plant sanitation and CGMP regulations in the U.S. and Canada are driving the usage of industrial degreasers
- Expansion of the manufacturing industry in emerging economies of Asia Pacific is anticipated to drive the industrial degreaser market in the region
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global industrial degreaser market is moderately consolidated, with the top manufacturers accounting for major share.
Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- 3M Company
- Carroll Company
- Callington Haven Pty Ltd.
- Superior Industries, Inc.
- Nyco Products Company
- Baron-Blakeslee Sfc Inc.
- Stepan Company
- The Claire Manufacturing Company
- NGCT Cleansys Pvt. Ltd.
- ABRO Industries, Inc.
- BG Products, Inc.
- Auto Industrial Marine Chemicals, Inc.
- EuroTec JKR
Global Industrial Degreaser Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Degreaser Market, by Type
- Environmentally Compatible Degreasers
- Ammonia-based Degreasers
- Liquid Degreasers
- Foam Degreasers
- Powder Degreasers
- Petroleum-based Degreasers
Global Industrial Degreaser Market, by Origin
Global Industrial Degreaser Market, by End-use Industry
- Automotive & Aviation
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Energy & Power
- Paint & Printing
- Others (marine, oil & gas, electrical, nuclear power plant, optics, semiconductor, etc.)
Global Industrial Degreaser Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?