Next Generation Network OSS/BSSs are Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) are used by telecom service providers to run their business operations towards customers. Next generation advancements in telecommunication market is driving the growth of the Next Generation Network OSS/BSSs market across the globe. Rising preference to increase customer satisfaction and profit margins in telecom service providers are expected to drive the next-generation network OSS/BSS market. Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market is one of the significantly increasing market because of rise in demand from telecom services providers. In addition, the Global demand of next generation technologies in cloud and M2M communication will fuel the growth of the Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market in forecast period. In addition worldwide rising demand for customer care services will drive the demand of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS across the globe.
Next Generation Network (NGN) Operational Support Systems (OSS) and Billing Support Systems (BSS) are used for OSS/BSS rationalization, next generation IP communications, and entirely new business models for Communication Services Providers (CSP) such as CSP support of various third parties including Over-the-Top (OTT) service providers.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19090
Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market: Drivers and Challenges
The major growth drivers of the Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market include increasing requirement for faster time consumer services. In addition, Use of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS in telecom industry will drive the growth of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market. Advancements cloud and M2M technologies across the globe have led to growth of the Next Generation Network OSS/BSS across the globe.
Major challenges of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market are optimization of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS systems and Complexities in integration of advanced systems with the legacy system are some of the major factors which are hindering the growth of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market.
Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market: Segmentation
Global Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market can be segmented as:
Segmentation on the basis of Application:
Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market can be segmented on the basis of application, means areas where Next Generation Network OSS/BSS are used. Application includes IoT Platforms, IoT OSS and Billing and IoT Data Management
Key Contracts in Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market are as:
- In May 2016, Huawei, a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company, entered into partnership with Netscout, U.S. based application and network performance management products and solutions provider, with an objective to provide OSS interfaces under OSS interoperability initiative (OSSii).
Some of the major players in Global Next Generation Network OSS/BSS Market are Cerillion, Amdocs, comptel, Cisco System, Elitecore Technologies, AT&T Inc., Formula Telecom Solutions, Hewlett-Packard Company, Huawei, Alcatel Lucent S.A., LohNet Systems, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Mycom, OpenCloud, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited, WebNMS, and ZTE.
North America is holding the largest market share for Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market due to technological advancements in cloud and M2M technologies. Due to presence of large customer base and evolving telecom industry in Asia Pacific will hold maximum market share for Next Generation Network OSS/BSS in near future. Europe is fastest growing market for Next Generation Network OSS/BSS due to increase in adaptation of new technologies in telecom industry. Sturdy economic progress, driving the growth of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market in MEA region. The Demand for Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market has risen dramatically over the past 2 years months globally.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market Segments
- Market Dynamics of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Drivers and RestraintsTo receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/19090
Regional analysis for Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- By US
- By Canada
- Latin America
- By Brazil
- By Mexico
- By Others
- Eastern Europe
- Rest OF Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- By Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- By Greater China
- By India
- By ASEAN
- By Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- By GCC Countries
- By Other Middle East
- By North Africa
- By South Africa
- By Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market
- Recent industry trends and developments in Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market
- Competitive landscape of Next Generation Network OSS/BSS market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/19090