Task 2. Fill in the gaps with -ful/-less adjectives
Watching and discussing
- Why do you think body language is important?
- How do you use body language in your daily life?
- How does body language help you to communicate?
- How does your native culture use body language? What kind of body language do you use at school?
- What actions are threatening?
- What actions are friendly?
- What actions are not allowed?
- Do you try to use body language when you communicate in English?
Task 2. Form new adjectives from the adjectives below using the new suffixes -ful and -less (some of them are possible to be used in both variants).
help, peace, delight, forget, pain, fear, care, colour, sleep, hope, power, count.
August 26, 2020