- The new worker is very lazy. She does ____ work.
- In this region there are ____ restaurants. People can`t find any one easily.
- We've got ____ money. It's enough to live with dignity.
- I`ve got ____ free time. My job is too stressful.
- Yesterday I went to the theatre with ____ friends.
- He`s hungry because he has very ____ money.
- She speaks English very well. She has ____ mistakes.
- There are ____ guests in the hotel. It`s almost empty.
Reading and discussing
Scientists may be able to interpret what someone is saying simply by analysing their brainwaves. This advance in neuroscience would help millions suffering from communication problems and neurological disorders...
Task 2. Describe what is there in the fridge? Don`t forget to use the quantifiers some/any/few/a few/little/a little.
July 16, 2020, 10:56