Summary - A new market study, titled “Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Carbon Capture and Storage market is expected to grow from $2.253 billion in 2016 to reach $4.205 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 10.9%. Rising demand for Co2-EOR new techniques, increasing number of environmental issues are propelling the market growth. However, huge initial cost required in implementing carbon capture technologies and strict regulations are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Based on the end user segment, power and oil and gas segment leads the market globally and the growth of this segment is attributed to rising focus of emerging countries in minimizing co2 emissions during power generation. On the other hand, in application segment enhanced oil recovery (EOR) process is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of this segment is rising as c02 is widely used in oil and gas companies to reduce gas pressure. North America leads the market globally due to the growing number of oilfields in this region.
Some of the key players in global carbon capture and storage market include Siemens AG, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Hitachi Ltd, Aker Solutions, Fluor Corporation, Honeywell International Inc, Linde AG, Exxonmobil Corporation, General Electric, Halliburton, Schlumberger Limited, Shell Global, Statoil, Dakota Gasification Company, and Japan CCS Co., Ltd.
• Carbon Storage
• Carbon Transpotation
• Carbon Capture
• Post-Combustion Capture
• Industrial Separation Capture
• OXY-Fuel Combustion Capture
• Pre-Combustion Capture
• Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) process
• Manufacturing sector
• Power and oil and gas sector
• Food & beverages
• Chemical Industries
• Coal and biomass Power Plants
• Iron & Steel
• Other end users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +162-825-80070 (US)
Ph: +44 2035002763 (UK)