Summary - A new market study, titled “ Service Integration and Management (SIAM) - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Service Integration and Management (SIAM) market is estimated at $2.76 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $4.86 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2016 to 2022. Some of the factors fueling the market include cost-effectiveness of the SIAM Model and increasing number of service providers. However, reluctance in adoption of new technologies & services and lack of uniform SLAS and regulatory compliance are hindering the market.
Amongst End Users, manufacturing segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Service Integration and Management help manufacturing industries to enhance working capital, optimize cost and improve process efficiencies. It also reduces the build and run cost of enterprise systems across the developed value chain and also forces the manufacturers in this sector to accept best practices along with other measures to continuously improve the quality of products and services. Europe held the largest market share owing to technological advancements, robust IT infrastructure and widespread acceptance of new technology. The rising potential power of multi-supplier ecosystem for vendors is driving the growth of the SIAM in this region. Moreover, China plays a vital role in the technological landscape of the APAC region. It is heavily dependent on the technological innovations.
Some of the key players in the market include HCL Technologies Limited, Wipro Limited, Hewlett- Packard Enterprise, Capgemini, Atos SE, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Accenture, CGI Group Inc., Oracle Corporation and Fujitsu Ltd.
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Technology Solutions
o Training and Support
• Business Solutions
o Contract Management
o Governance, Risk, and Control
o Auditing and Invoicing
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utilitiy
• Transport and Logistics
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Ph: +162-825-80070 (US)
Ph: +44 2035002763 (UK)