In eCommerce, you have to make the best impression at first sight. One way to catch visitors’ attention, at first sight, is to showcase your products intriguingly.
Apart from ensuring your prospects’ trust and confidence, a beautiful display of products is an exhibit of their quality as well. After all, top-notch products deserve an impressive display, don’t they?
These 8 essential product display plugins will help you create an attractive display and boost your sales.
1. Ultimate Product Catalog (Created by Etoile Web Design)
With the Ultimate Product Catalog, you can organize your products in a simple and sleek way in your WooCommerce store.
Different features include:
- Designing your catalog page through different styling options.
- 3 three different layouts that you can change without any hassle.
- WooCommerce syncing (checkout through the catalog page)
- With the premium version, you get further advanced options.
- Product comparison options
- Multiple SEO options
- Custom Fields option
2. WP Product Gallery (Created by AccessPress Themes)
WP Product Gallery is a good plugin to use if you want to showcase your products in a captivating way that will catch customers’ eyes, and it will make them excited to purchase products from your shop.
The features it offers are:
- Different stylish layout options like
- More than 8 ribbon templates that all different positioning
- 5 product filter design options
- Pagination formats like
- Page number
- Infinite scroll
- Load more
- It can also support EDD (Easy Digital Downloads)
- You can get the Inbuilt Product Manager with it.
3. Product Table For WooCommerce (Created by Codup.io)
This plugin helps you display your products in the form of a simple table layout, which helps those customers that want to make multiple purchases without the hassle of going to the cart page repeatedly.
It offers multiple features like:
- It allows you to have a large product catalog on one page
- it can be added on any page through a simple shortcode generator
- Advanced filtering options are available
- Fast searching tab options
- Through data adding option you can add descriptions to products
- Streamlining option is available
- Sorting and organizing options are available
It is perfect for B2B wholesale businesses, bookstore, audio stores, etc. which have a bulk quantity of products.
4. WooCase Pro (Created by Pixiefy)
This slider plugin helps in showcasing the best-selling products on your website. It helps you by catching the eye of the customers and also comes with different variations of designs and layouts, which will help you make it enticing for anyone that will visit your website.
The different features it comes with are as follows:
- 13 different slider designs
- More than 30 design variations
- Grid showcase option
- Shortcode generator to control the showcase
5. Blog Designer Pro (Created by Solwin)
As the name suggests, Blog Designer Pro is a good plugin to use for your blog posts; aside from that, it also helps you in designing your author page, search page, and a single page.
The features it provides are:
- More than 50 blog layout
- 10 stylish blog templates
- Support Translate plugin for multilingual blogs
- 10 social sharing button available
- Custom CSS Support
Perfect for those that want to showcase their products through their blogs.
6. Woo Product Grid/List Design (Created by AccessPress Themes)
This plugin gives your E-commerce website a sophisticated look by providing an attractive grid and list layout.
- Comes with 40 different designs
- Different customization options
- Lightbox effect for product details
- 8 different ribbons that can be placed in 6 different positions
- It is proven to work well with all devices
7. WooCommerce Product Bundle (Created by SomewhereWarm)
WooCommerce Product Bundle is a perfect plugin for those websites that want to offer a product with different compatible products in a bundle.
The main features of the plugin are:
- Easy to create different bundles on
- It offers multiple layouts.
- Comes with 3 tabs which are product summary, above product tab, and below product type.
- You can set the quantity options
- Offer personalized boxes
- Control visibility of the individual item.
A perfect market strategy for those businesses that want to increase sales and offer customers good deals.
8. Portfolio Designer (Created by Solwin)
Those artists and designers that want to showcase their projects or designs in an elegant portfolio or gallery can use this plugin.
It comes with different features like:
- Comes with 2 layouts (Grid and Masonry)
- More than 18 pre-designed effects and animations
- Magnification or hovering buttons available
- It is cross-browser compatibility
- Easy to use for beginners
For a successful E-commerce business, how you present your website and products will play a big part in determining the number of customers and sales, you will make.
If you have a website that is not attractive, it might give customers a dissatisfactory experience.