• Plan and execution of Mobile marketing strategy to drive installations and revenue
• Leading main user acquisition channels for ABBYY Mobile Apps
• Managing user retention activities inside and outside mobile apps
• Managing ASO in App Store и Google Play
• Research of potential mobile marketing opportunities, identify growth areas and experiment with them
• Metric's analysis (CPI, LTV, Retention etc.) and Mobile marketing performance reporting
• Participation in Mobile marketing activities budgeting
• Cross-functional communication with internal stakeholders (product development, product marketing, legal, finance teams, etc)
• 3 years of experience in Mobile marketing is a must, with B2B2C mobile product experience as a plus.
• Proven track record of successful Mobile user acquisition via Apple Search ads, Google UAC, Facebook Ads, Twitter, etc.
• Innovation-oriented person, being informed of the advanced Mobile marketing and eCommerce trends and technologies
• Strong understanding of the main Mobile marketing metrics and KPIs – ARPU, ARPPU, CPI, CPA, LTV, ROI, etc.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong focus on KPIs achieving
• Advanced user of analytics tools: AppsFlyer, Firebase, AppRadar, AppAnnie, PowerBI, MS Excel
• Upper- intermediate English and above
• Strong team player with good leadership skills
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании ABBYY, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_abbyy