The Moscow office of Baker McKenzie is currently accepting applications from law students of the leading Moscow universities for our 2019 Summer Internship Program. This program will give a real insight into what it is like to work at an international law firm and will help you make an informed decision about your future.
We invite students whose primary education is legal and who:
- are in their 4th-year of an LL.B or 1st-year of an LL.M degree program;
- have fluent spoken and written English;
- have a solid legal knowledge.
We are not just looking for candidates who are academically high achievers. We are looking for candidates who enjoy challenges and are open to new opportunities who like taking responsibility and getting things done and who have the personality and disposition to become top class lawyers
- a paid internship in two practice groups of your choice;
- an insight into the field of legal consulting;
- an extensive program of seminars, training sessions, and coaching opportunities, and a personally assigned mentor;
- participation in real projects under the supervision of qualified associates and partners;
- plenty of social events and networking opportunities;
- a chance to sign a permanent job contract.
- CV in English
- Cover letter in English
- Information on academic performance (scan of your diploma or grades book)
- An indication of 1-3 preferred areas of practice. Be ready to give an overview of your motivation for selecting them.
- One-page essay on the topic: E-learning: will online education render traditional classroom education obsolete?
If you want to start a career with Baker McKenzie, become familiar with the work of an international law firm, and put into practice all the knowledge gained at university, send us your application no later than March 31, 2019 inclusive by e-mail
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position
Отзывы о компании Baker McKenzie, этапы отбора и зарплаты на сайте Your Career: bit.ly/yc_bakermc