- You will be instrumental for the strategic planning and execution of Unilever’s Digital Supply Chain Vision for the future ready, integrated, customer centric, value driven, transparent and real time supply chain ecosystem through disruptive digital & capability transformation.
- You will execute actionable Digital Process Transformation Solutions plans and clear value case for all functional domains like Plan-Source-Make-Deliver and connect the dots with IT, Engineering, Manufacturing technology teams.
- You will co-create the solutions in Digital Pillars focused on data analytics & process transformation for working with physical & digital platforms (Smart Manufacturing) and new business models teams (e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, supply chain analytics) and with internal & external stakeholders.
- You will build the talent and capability within business teams across the organization as you will serve internal customers by accelerating their digital projects with digital tools, agile program management and deep subject matter expertise in digital solutions like Robotics Process Automation, Smart Processing, Process Mining and Re-engineering process to be more simple, standard and customer value driven. .
- You will be a role model for entrepreneurship, experimenting and collaboration for the business teams and apply rigorous Lean & Agile Methods to build solutions faster in sprints, learning from failures and measuring actual adoption and impact continuously.
- You will be able to collaborate with people from top management-floor to the shop-floor in order to win their hearts and minds for transformation of the culture with Technologies like RPA, Cognitive Bots, Robots , 3D printing and Blockchain.
- Leadership skills – Learn and Be Curious, Ownership, Invent and Simplify, Customer Obsession and Deliver Results with practical real life stories.
- Proven continuous high performance and experience in digital transformation projects between 3 to 8 years preferably in Supply Chain Functions and/or Manufacturing sectors. Alternatively, you may have been running your own digital business and now be looking for opportunities inside a large organization.
- Digital Processes Savvy and Experienced in process transformation projects with hands-on experience of RPA modelling, Smart chatbots, Business Process Transformation know-how, OT (Factory)-IT integration skills, API tools and/or Data Modelling languages (Python) is a strong plus.
- Process Engineer who can act as catalyst between technologist, data scientist and process owner to build consensus on the simplification, automation and standardization of processes & systems between teams and design to-be daily processes for future new business models in e-commerce and digital supply networks.
- Sharp Financial & Process Modelling acumen to estimate, measure and manage value creation solutions and its impact for costs, revenues and digital maturity KPIs.
- Digital Experience – proven track record or experience of building solutions digitally and managing digital performance preferably for supply chain planning, logistics, customer operations, industrial automation areas.
- Excellent negotiation skills, the ability to influence and have impact, creatively craft and build solution with virtual teams in a multi-culturalenvironment
- Strong Agile Project Management and Design Thinking skills to execute projects on time, in budget and with expected results.
- Proof of strong Judgement, Drive, and Influence is a must.
- You’re a dot connector: Figuring out complex business challenges with limited to no precedent doesn’t faze you. You have the unique ability to think differently and pull the big picture and small details all together clearly.
- Multidisciplinary education is desired combining engineering and business bachelor’s degree with specialization in Psychology, Sociology and/or Art. Specialized Data Science degree is a major plus.