What you'll be doing:
- You will be prototyping, porting and testing the client-side components for NVIDIA gaming products;
- We need you to document the data formats, test cases and the expected results;
What we need to see:
- You are able to write readable, testable, maintainable and extensible code, primarily in C++, 2+ years development experience
- You possess good system level API knowledge, experience in building and debugging multithreaded code under commonly used OSes
- You have passion for efficient algorithms and data structures, advantages/limitations of using them in distributed environments
- We expect you to expose excellent interpersonal, presentation and teamwork skills should be your strong sides
- You are a self-motivated, engaged, hungry for self-education person with strong self-management skills
- Upper-intermediate oral and written technical English is required
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in using REST APIs, Web-services
- We appreciate if you have experience with JS
- Do you have a real passion for PC/mobile gaming?
- Can you send us your 'pet' software project?
Please mention the Your Job telegram channel as the source of information regarding this position